100 pounds to lose and I'm new!

Options
2»

Replies

• cmmdance
    cmmdance Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to do great. It takes hardwork and dedication. You can send me a friend request. I will be happy to support you and cheer you on!
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have/had 120 pounds to lose. I have lost 82 so far. Wow what a journey it has been so far. Any of you can feel free to add me.
  • semajj22
    semajj22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to loose 100 pounds also, I am new and would like friends to help motivate while i do the same for them add me!
  • justoutaluck
    justoutaluck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too have between 75 -100 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me :) we can all use more friends to help us get through these hard times.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support. I need to loose 150lbs. So I need all the help I can get it seems like a hard task infront of me. Pls add me as a friend. I have a somewhat supportive family but work is very hard. One co-worker is a very bad influence.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    I've got 106 pounds to lose! Was 110 but I lost 4 already. lol =) Add me! I'm always looking for new friends <3
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    Welcome! Great step in the right direction, doesn't matter if nobody else is excited about it!

I've lost 94 lbs...and I'm a little older :)

It can be done! I made mistakes along the way, would be happy to share my experience.
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have 100+ to lose and would love to have a new buddy! I'm a commenter on pretty much anything anyone posts :) So feel free to add me as well!
  • trevorebbert5
    trevorebbert5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you I too have a journey ahead. I want to lose 100+ Lbs as well. I started on an amazing system 7 weeks ago and have already lost 38 Lbs.