new here

Options
hello my name is char. i came over from a sit that competes with this one but if i'm seeing it correctly this site counts strength exercies where as the other didn't so i like that and i also like the tickers here more.....anyway i'm married with one autistic son and 5 chihuahuas and we live in pa.... i'm looking to loose 14-15 lbs and am hoping to find support here...anything else you wanna know about me just ask

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    wow 5 dogs... I like you already. This is a very usable site, I think you will like it here, welcome.
  • JoannieJenkins
    JoannieJenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Char, nice to meet you. This is a great place. I've used several before myself and this is the best I've found so far. The forum is very active and offers support from members on almost anything you can think of, AND the people are just great! I've met lots of new friends and it's wonderful sharing in their accomplishments. Best of luck!
  • pootles
    pootles Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome - lots and lots of luck!!! Please keep me updated with your progress and if you need any help or motivation - just ask!!!

Ange xxxxx