Trying something new

Options
This site was suggested to me and so far I am loving it. I really had no idea how many calories I consume daily. I also feel more like excercising when I have to document it all and be held accountable.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I agree. Having the support network of the other posters here is also helpful. Enjoy it and good luck!
  • fabandfitmama
    Options
    Accountability is so key when we are moving toward obtaining a healthy lifestyle. I am glad that MFP exist:) Stay motivated!!!!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I agree, it's the accountability that I hope keeps me going! I joined yesterday and so far really like it.
    Good luck to you! May your ticker keep moving!
  • DanceCrazy88
    Options
    I just started on this tonight, my Dr. had suggested it. I put in all my stuff for the day, wow!!!! I just want to take a run now because of it, haha. I guess that old saying "We are what we eat"...
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    I always do better if I have structure - this definately does it. I have to be accountable and I can see in black and white what I am doing.
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Talk about a shock when I first documented everything I ate - yowza! I've even fallen off the diary wagon here of late and now just got back on - I need that accountability too!

Good luck all, WE CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou: