Screwed up big time.

Options

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I know i failed to resist and i failed my diet, but it was so good!!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I feel like giving up. I failed. I tried so hard but i gave in to temptation and i ate one of those small tootsie rolls. I have been able to resist since Halloween but tonight i caved. I thought i was better than this. I don't want to lose everything i have gained so far!

did you kill someone? no? did you sleep with your boyfriends dad? no? rob a bank? no...?

not sure where the 'screwed up bigtime' comes in?
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    sclg429.jpg

If that is the ONE tootsie roll you ate. You do have a problem on your hands. LOL!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Trollolololololololololol, trololololol
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    hehehehe...I think you should give up...those 30 cals could have been used for protein, but no, you squandered your god given right of free will..go cry in a corner!!!

:wink:
  • ashleab37
    Options
    You know what'll make you feel better? A couple of Pop-Tarts and some ice cream.
    A full pint!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    You know what'll make you feel better? A couple of Pop-Tarts and some ice cream.

You are a queen!!! and I bow to your logic!!

:flowerforyou:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Pass the bag over here - I'll fit it in my macros for you :drinker:
  • MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I feel like giving up. I failed. I tried so hard but i gave in to temptation and i ate one of those small tootsie rolls. I have been able to resist since Halloween but tonight i caved. I thought i was better than this. I don't want to lose everything i have gained so far!

One tootsie roll is NOT going to set you back. It is good to do that once in awhile otherwise you will overdo it when you do finally give into a craving. One cheat meal a week IS OK! I pick to either have a drink or a dessert with mine.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A MAN DAMIT GET OVER YOURSELF!!! :smokin:
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Need motivation? Look down at that ticker of yours! 28 lbs down! That's amazing. You're more than halfway to your goal, and giving into a few tootsie rolls isn't going to undo those 28 lbs! Be proud and keep going!
  • ashleab37
    Options
    YOU ARE A MAN DAMIT GET OVER YOURSELF!!! :smokin:
    Bee a man, do da right ting
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I don't even know what a tootsie roll is :cry:
  • ssb1662
    ssb1662 Posts: 26
    Options
    and I hope you savored every melting moment of them. Of course it would have been better if they were Dove dark chocolate. Meditate while melting them. :)
  • mamacalhoun
    mamacalhoun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have to allow yourself a treat every now and then.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    omg! If you screwed up by eating one tootsie roll then I REALLY screwed up eating half a chocolate cupcake with homemade buttercreme icing...

I must be punished!!!

:sad:
  • cjosling
    cjosling Posts: 13
    Options
    OMG, you have done a great job! Every day is a struggle, sometimes we cannot get past that one temptation. It's great that you realize you got weak! You are human! :bigsmile:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

I hope this is a joke. Just log it in and move on! If you have any more tootsie rolls and stuff in the house, throw it out.
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the post was more than a little tongue-in-cheek. ;)

Erm, that's not a tongue in his cheek.....:noway: