30 day shred!!

Options
so what is this 30 day shred that everyone speaks of???? how do i get started? is it a video? where do i find it?

Replies

• madonifer
    madonifer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Its a work out DVD made by Jullian Michaels you can get them any where. Amazon.com or Wal Mart
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's a workout by Jillian Michaels and can be accessed on YouTube for free or purchased online for fairly cheap.

If you do a search for 30 day shred, or 30DS in the forum, tons of threads will pop up. There are also multiple groups set up for different start dates. Plenty of info and support out there for this program.

I completed it over a month ago, and I highly recommend it. It whipped me into some sort of shape in very little time. I gained muscle, strength, and the confidence to continue on towards my fitness goals.

It's fairly intense, especially for beginners, but nearly anyone can do it and work their way up.

Go for it!
  • gonzo0612
    gonzo0612 Posts: 48
    Options
    thanks ladies! i jus spoke to a family memeber (fitness fanatic lol)and she already has the dvd..looks like im going to get started right after i get off of work this afternoon.. she said for weights i could use canned goods haha works all the same!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I used 2 sturdy water bottles, filled with sand/cat litter and some water to desired weight, and then painted them blue. They're a great shape for holding onto and if dropped, won't do quite as much damage as a can.

I made them just over 3 pounds each and it's enough for me atm. I've been using them for other Jillian Michael's workouts too, and they've held up nicely!

Just another thrifty option to use aside from canned goods! Good luck :)