4 Week weight Loss Challenge- I Need Some Buddies

Options
I am looking for some people that are interested in participating in a 4 week challenge. Please add me as a friend so we can track each other's progress. My start weight:200 lb Goal weight:175 lb. In 4 weeks I plan to lose at least 5lbs :happy:

Replies

• mali39
    mali39 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I would like to do it, are there any rules or is there any info i need to know??
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    There are no set rules but hopefully we can share our experiences and health tips with one another to help us lose weight for the next 4 weeks. I have started a Zumba class a couple of weeks ago, I have started to see a few inches come off of my waist.
  • angelch1
    angelch1 Posts: 8
    Options
    IM 196pounds my goal weight is 120 during the 4week challenge
    I hope to lose 10 pounds I do zumba twice a day and am on weight supplements
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Wonderful angiech1! How long have you been going to Zumba classes? Have you seen any results?
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hope I can lose like 8 pounds in four weeks!
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi,I've sent you a friend requested, i started on monday and would like to lose 7lbs in 4weeks
  • angelch1
    angelch1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ebony I did zumba last year and saw fantastic results I now do it at home
    So I don't need to worry about going to miss my class due to work lol
    It's alot of fun
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    @ FireEngineRead and GoldenGirl28. I have added you both! I am so excited. Are you all on any type of diet or exercise plan?
  • patbeharry
    Options
    I'm in. I started at 205lbs....my goal weight for now is 175lbs......this is my 50th day on MFP and have lost 15lbs. I do 30-35 mins on the eliptical (almost) every day.
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    Good Morning, am I too late to join your challenge? If not I'd like to lose 5 pounds in 4 weeks too :)
  • bhavishyalingam
    Options
    I am up for the challenge as well
  • alopez2011
    Options
    im in, Id like to loose 10+.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    Options
    I do cardio 3x a week and weight lifting 2x a week, and I've been trying to eat 6 helthy small meals a day.
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am up for the challenge, id like to loose at least 10 pounds in 4 weeks
  • ausfgrad
    ausfgrad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. This will put me right up until I leave on vacation in 4 weeks. So far I am only averaging 1 lb a week, but I am hoping in the next 4 weeks I can increase that to 1.5 lbs a week for a total of 6.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    Options
    OKAY we need to like organize this is some cool way, like post our weight lost 1x week in the same place. OO I'm excited.
  • ShellBurns17
    Options
    I am in I hope to lose 12 pds in 4 weeks
  • ShellBurns17
    Options
    thats a great idea
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    I'm up for the chalenge. I would like to lose 5 pounds in 4 weeks. I am in a little bit of a rut right now, and need to reboot my eating and exercise.
  • cougar2007
    Options
    I am in. Would like to lose a few pounds and do more toning.