30 day shread?

Options
Hey, so I want to start the 30 day shread but Im a tad confused. I googled it and its level 1,2 and 3. Do I do level 1 every day or something?
Please explain

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Some people do a level for ten days and then move up to the next, do ten, and so on. Others stay on a level until they feel ready to move on to the next. Whatever works best for you. And it doesn't mean 30 days straight through - rest days are important.
  • RobinsonDawn
    RobinsonDawn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you, very helpful, I think I will give it a go, looks brilliant :D
  • BBCG
    BBCG Posts: 1
    Options
    New to the board but would like to know more about the shred program.
  • RobinsonDawn
    Options
    here you go, this is the link to the video. Good luck, I just tried it and its so hard!
    New to the board but would like to know more about the shred program.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    It will get easier... trust me on this. In a few days, you'll notice you're able to last longer.
  • RobinsonDawn
    Options
    Hopefully, I could only do eight mintues of it and then only 4 minutes of pilates. Im so unfit lol
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Repeat level 1 for 10 days, then on to level 2 for 10 days, and up to level 3 for 10 days. Some people take a break day periodically, depending on their own needs. Some move up a level before the 10 days are up and some stay longer...again, depending on their personal strength and stamina. Modify if needed on some moves. You'll feel your strength and stamina grow as you go through this. It's a good combination of exercises and short enough to fit into everyone's day.

Give it a try.
  • RobinsonDawn
    Options
    Thank you, I will :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the 30 Day Shred and I am really loving it. I don't know if I will take any days off yet. I am just going to go with the flow. So far I have only done level 1. I was planning on doing each level for 10 days.
  • ajcrain
    ajcrain Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can move up to each level as you feel ready. Personally, I have set a goal that I won't move up to level two until I do all of level 1 with no modifications or even a five second break. Trying to push myself . I'm almost there!