Help pleeease

Options
Having such a off day, I know I've lost 6 lbs and that's good - never thought I could but I notice no difference and feel as big as I was to start with :( Any help/motivation guys would be great just feel I'm getting nowhere!

Replies

• chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing those pounds! And ditch the scale! Your weight fluctuates daily. Use measuring tape to measure defferent areas of your body. You will see the most consistant progress there, even if you don't feel it. And forget your self doubt. Think of all the great things you have accomplished and will accomplish on this journey to a healthier you!

I hope your day gets better :)
  • hannahbrems
    hannahbrems Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thankyou very much! Probably just an off day and I've only been doing it three weeks I guess, results will take a while but I'll take on that on board! :) x
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    Hannah as others are telling me slow and steady wins the race. So be patient, success will come.
    Thanks for adding me as your friend.
    I have been logging for 3 weeks, but haven't lost an OZ, I know I am not doing things right and seriously, but today is the day when I am going to start everything right.

Good luck!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You may not feel any different or even look that much different, but you know in your heart and mind that 6 lbs is a lot!