30 day shred starting tomorrow..

Options
If you are with me let me know! We can check in once a week or everyday if ud like!! :) Im am goign to be sticking iwth beginner to start since i am out of shape but if you want og move ahead feel free!

Replies

• mbakumeghan
    Options
    checking in once a week will be great i have to loose 37 pounds and have failed so many times and i am desperate this time thanks
  • ctorrence
    ctorrence Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in! I have a 2 month goal! Best of luck
  • get_serious
    get_serious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you guys if thats okay.....its scary for me to even say that omg! She scares the crap out of me LOL

Vanessa
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I'm in I have had this program for 2yrs and never completed it so to stick with it and post here will be great!

I will be doing other workouts along with it hoping to see a great change before my birthday next month!!

How are you all going to do it Level 1 10 days level 2 10 days and then level 3 10 days?
  • abkerley1
    abkerley1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am so in , I need this so bad !!!!!

1292905.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lolyno
    lolyno Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in I am starting today
  • hendrickson21
    Options
    awesome! So glad i have so many of you!! Im abotu to start my first workout today!! IDk how i am going to do it..
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I started on June 1, but so far have only completed 5 days. I want to get more consisent at least 3 times per week.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Qestion for you all can you give me the instructions on how it is designed to work is it 10 days for each level? Do you suppose to do it everyday? I have the video but no instructions:sad:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Alright I am sticking to the original plan 10 days each level unless they become too easy I will move up!!

L1D1 complete
  • get_serious
    get_serious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to buy the DVD and I didn't have time to get it today.....tomorrow for sure. I saw it online at walmart for 9$ but I don't want to wait for it to come in the mail.

Did everyone start today?

how was it?

I'm so scared LOL
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I started today on level 1 it wasn't too bad it's only 20 mins you have a warm up then you do 3 rounds strength, cardio, and then abs then a cool down stretch. You need some hand weights.
  • fayella
    fayella Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey ive also started today - d1L1 complete! what wieght is everyone using i used 1.25kg on each side so 2.50kg each weight
  • hendrickson21
    Options
    i did L1 yesterday, it wasnt too bad she does all alot of encouragement to get you thru it.. I wasnt able to get all the push ups done but that was about it.. besides a few of those dang crunches at the very end.. I am pretty sore today but still planning on doing it.. I'll never lose the weight if i stop everytime i am sore.. so onward and upwards!
  • hendrickson21
    Options
    hey ive also started today - d1L1 complete! what wieght is everyone using i used 1.25kg on each side so 2.50kg each weight

I am using 3 pounds in each hand..
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    L1D2 complete I am using 5lb weights!!