Don't Ever Give Up :)

Options
124»

Replies

• Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Seriously you are so beautiful!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! You have accomplished a great deal!! Very beautiful girl as well!! Kudos to you <3
  • Lauren2H
    Lauren2H Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal and more important, you have a healthy mindset which means youve succeeded in a healthy lifestyle change! You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    what a well written post............very inspirational too! I hope to be as successful as you have been! keep up the good work.
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post... needed this today!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!:smile:
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Atta Girl!!! Proud of you & thanks for the inspiration you beautiful person!!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    its nice to meet you. my name is Katie. I relate to the bullying story. you look great. keep up the great work
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    Bumping because I'm at work and haven't really got the time to read, so will read when i get home :)
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and your beginning sounds a lot like how I feel now!! Thank you for sharing and great job at where you have come!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Keep up the good work...u look great!! Thanks for sharing. That gives many of us hope!
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Firstly I would like to say AMAZING JOB! But I would also like to say that 178 is not ridiculously fat. It you look sensational, and very very healthy. Keep going until you meet your goals!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, inside and out!
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Good for you, keep up the great work!!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I hope that every single day you look in that mirror and feel proud! Never feel like just because you had a cookie that you shouldn't have... we all deserve that treat every now and again! The lifestyle change you have made is amazing and something to be so proud of!

Thank you for sharing your story and the pictures! Keep up the amazing job :drinker: cheers to you!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What a lovely post!

Thanks xx
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Great job!wtg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!