Women - this might be the dumbest thing I've posted....

Options
I've increased my cardio in order to lean out a little more and unfortunately most of the loss is coming from my bra :( This is NOT my goal, as I'm perfectly happy with that part of my body just the way it is. I'm guessing there's nothing (natural) I can do to avoid this - but I had to ask anyway! Suggestions??

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Nope, nothing we can do. Fat loss is fat loss; I wish we could give it some direction. :)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    padded bras to enhance the area?
  • sarahgip
    sarahgip Posts: 30
    Options
    Ive been on a weight loss journey for about 2 1/2 months.... My problem area is my tummy... Ive lost 14 lbs.. and only 2 inches from my tummy.... when you start losing weight unfortunatly you cannot choose from where 1st.. your body does...
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Fat loss is fat loss
    it comes off wherever it wants to.
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    STOP IMMEDIATELY!!! lol just kidding. I have no useful advice for you on this one. Good luck :)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    A padded/push-up bra is your new best friend :D
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    It goes from where it goes from, unfortunately. One thing you might consider is doing bench press, though. I'm 35 and I've had two kids, the youngest of which nursed until she was almost two. Gravity is definitely not my friend, and I noticed a bit of a "lift" in the girls once I added in benching heavy (heavy being a relative term, of course.) Obviously, it didn't increase the size, but they're a bit perkier than they were.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Fat loss is fat loss
    it comes off wherever it wants to.

Not if you stimulate your nips while working out. Silly!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Wonderbra.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    buy a set of boobs!
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I would recommend strength training. Will you lose your boobs still? Yeah probably, but it is way better for fat loss!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    yeah, its going to come off where it comes off, but presses and push ups have helped me. I actually went down in band size but up in cup size.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    don't worry, this gets asked a lot. sucks, but it happens. invest in a push-up!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    buy more padding.
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    push-ups (both bras and the exercise) "push-up" the ta-tas! Think of it this way..small boobs sag less! You look great in your picture so I think you don't have anything to worry about! ;-0
  • sindikumva
    Options
    girl! I feel ya. I'm rapidly losing my chest and but with all this cardio. I have incorporated weight lifting in an attempt to slow the process but I can't complain when the fat is coming off!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yeah, genetics is a sonofa. That seems to be the first place I lose fat and the last place I gain it. Ditto on the bench presses and push ups (both the exercise and the clothing) for oomph.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    well you have two choices, be chubby and have an ample bosom or be fit/lean and have a less than ample bosom :) I'll take the mini boobies and being able to fit in regular M/L clothes over wearing XL+ and worrying about my gut showing anyday :)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    chest exercised :D they really help
  • FriendlyWendy101
    Options
    unfortunately for us, our first loss where we last gained. For many it is our breast area that we notice the change in first. I am no different. Keep with the good work because eventually you will see the change you want to see!