Has anyone tried Rasberry ketone ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if anyone has tried Rasberry Ketones and achieved some good results with it ? Did you see any side effects ?

Please share your experience.. Thanks !!!

Never even really heard of this, but I have raspbeeries in my smoothie every day. Just part of my healthier eating.
  • valligal
    valligal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Raspberry Ketones are intended to suggest that a person can get their body into Ketosis without paying too much attention to their carb intake. To get the results by eating it would be a high protein, low-med fat, low-low carb diet.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they use the same thing to flavor the raspberry ketone?

Beaver Anal Glands in Raspberry Candy

The anal glands of a beaver, conveniently euphemized as castoreum, are a common ingredient in perfumes and colognes but are also sometimes used to — believe it or not — enhance the flavor of raspberry candies and sweets.
  • tracimorris
    Options
    If "Dr." Oz is pushing it, you can be pretty damn sure it is a load of crap.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Your calorie goal is 1,000: Eat more in order to move more and then you WILL lose more.
  • mikay007
    mikay007 Posts: 29
    Options
    Totally bogus! Tried it and didn't have any side affects but no weight loss.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    WHY MUST THREADS LIKE THIS KEEP GETTING POSTED? Can't people do their research and search through MFP FIRST before starting this up again, over and over???

It's called the SEARCH function, folks -- USE IT.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I know someone that is taking them and seeing results. This person is fairly active at his job *far as I know.. and is a man -_- Men seem to have an advantage losing weight. I actually took the ketones about 4-6 times under peer pressure.. I regret having ever taken them.. I am very much against using anything other than hard work and will power to lose weight. Weight loss is a learning experience and you don't get the same mental and physical benefits if you try to use an easy way out. I would say in my honest opinion.. instead of spending money on the ketones.. go buy something like some little weights.. or a nice water bottle.. some work out pants.. something like that =)

Get some good multivitamins, probiotics, fish oils.. eat plenty of good fresh foods work hard.. your body will do what it needs to do.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I am to scared to try those type of things. what if it makes you ill. Best thing to do is healthy eating with some exercise. It takes time but is worth it and definately possibly. Check out the success story section.

If it is such a great product am sure the hospitals would use it to control the growing obseity problems we have.
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Anything you saw on Dr. Oz is a huge waste of money. You will weigh less because your wallet will be lighter. Other than that, no.

Weight loss is about how much you eat vs. how much you burn and finding the right ratio.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Uh, no
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WHY MUST THREADS LIKE THIS KEEP GETTING POSTED? Can't people do their research and search through MFP FIRST before starting this up again, over and over???

I'm getting tired of seeing the above type of post in threads too. If someone searches on MFP for Raspberry Ketones 80% of what you find is peoples opinion/hate of Dr. Oz. That has nothing to do with the product. Raspberry Ketones have been around before Dr. Oz. At least I posted more factual information with related links, as opposed to all these 'great resources' in the search function that respond with, "no I haven't tried it", "no I haven't tried it - just exercise", "Dr. Oz is satan", or "Wikipedia says so". None of these answer or provide any information on the actual product itself. It would be nice if more substantial information was provided. And, for all the ones tired of seeing a repeat thread - how about you simply NOT post in it?

I'm not trying to be harsh, but people simply asking for information should not be made stupid for asking a question.

:flowerforyou: now here's a flower and drink for everyone :drinker:
  • StaceyKeller71
    Options
    First, I have to say that I am surprised by how unkind some of the comments are on here. This is a forum to help motivate others, not to belittle someone who has questions.

To the poster, I have done a lot of research on Raspberry Ketones. I am using MFP, I log my calories every single day, I exercise at least 5 hours a week (my exercise includes cardio and strength training), I measure or weigh absolutely everything I put in my mouth, and my body is changing, however, I have hit a plateau, so I am changing things up a little, and I have actually ordered Raspberry ketones. I made sure I ordered from a reputable company, one who guarantees results or gives you your money back. I made sure that it is a pure product, without anything additional added. I don't have them yet, but I will let you know if I see any improved results in my weight loss efforts. That being said, I will continue to log everything I eat, I will make healthy choices, I choose to eat extremly low carb, mostly no carb, I have one serving of fruit a day, eat lean protein, and lots of vegetables. I will also continue to exercise, and will actually increase my exercise and change thins up a little to challenge my body. I am hoping that this product will help boost my metabolism, but at the same time, I am going to do everything that I can to boost my metabolism naturally.

I totally understand your wanting a jump start. I've been in that same boat. What I learned is that your body will get a jump start if you change things up, eat the recommended 1200 caloris a day, and add movement to your life. You don't have to kill yourself. Start slowly if you want, just add 5 minutes of movement and work your way up from there.

All the best to you! You can do this! I am forever thankful for the MFP friends that I have made. They have been super supportive, and have offered help and motivation. =)
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Diets don't work. The only effective weight loss program is permanent life change.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    ARKOS,

Thanks for the information. Great Research.

You are right, your diet is 80% (I usually say 80 - 90%) and exercise is the rest of it. BUT, the body does NOT want to lose the weight and will fight you every step of the way. I used a Green Tea "suppliment" the whole time I lost weight, but I was not depending on it to lose the weight, I ate right and did exercise. It jusst helped to keep things moving. This and other "fat burners" are the same. However, I must say, Everytime I see the Hydroxicut commercials I am stunned that people think if they just take that pill for a month they will have those results. And these manufactures get away with saying it and selling it that way.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I'm getting tired of seeing the above type of post in threads too. If someone searches on MFP for Raspberry Ketones 80% of what you find is peoples opinion/hate of Dr. Oz. That has nothing to do with the product. Raspberry Ketones have been around before Dr. Oz. At least I posted more factual information with related links, as opposed to all these 'great resources' in the search function that respond with, "no I haven't tried it", "no I haven't tried it - just exercise", "Dr. Oz is satan", or "Wikipedia says so". None of these answer or provide any information on the actual product itself. It would be nice if more substantial information was provided. And, for all the ones tired of seeing a repeat thread - how about you simply NOT post in it?

I'm not trying to be harsh, but people simply asking for information should not be made stupid for asking a question.

:flowerforyou: now here's a flower and drink for everyone :drinker:

Why come on here an6 complain about yet another post about a similar topic. The title tells you what its about.

I appreciate you sharing the research you have. Thanks
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ARKOS,

Thanks for the information. Great Research.

You are right, your diet is 80% (I usually say 80 - 90%) and exercise is the rest of it. BUT, the body does NOT want to lose the weight and will fight you every step of the way. I used a Green Tea "suppliment" the whole time I lost weight, but I was not depending on it to lose the weight, I ate right and did exercise. It jusst helped to keep things moving. This and other "fat burners" are the same. However, I must say, Everytime I see the Hydroxicut commercials I am stunned that people think if they just take that pill for a month they will have those results. And these manufactures get away with saying it and selling it that way.

Agreed, maybe 85% nutrition / 15% exercise. I think you have the exact right attitude by sticking with diet and exercise and adding a supplement as an addition without depending on it.

Are you saying that I won't have 6 pack abs by taking Hydroxicut for a month???! That's crazy talk! :noway: