A year of maintaining! A victory and defeat!! (pics)

Replies

• Punisher1130
    Punisher1130 Posts: 98 Member
    Awesome!! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Wonderful! You look gr8t!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Congratulations. You look wonderful. And what beautiful arms!
  • Great job, you look fabulous but even more important there's a happiness in your eyes that i didn't see in the before photos.
    :happy:
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Been there too. But I haven't gained in a year. 2 years ago I was in ICU, and a couple of weeks ago I ran a 1/2 marathon.

I just keep showing up!

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dsjohndrow/view/2-years-in-the-making-with-pics-497323
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Keep on rocking! I've been maintaining (with a fluctuation or so of 5 pounds) for about a year as well! Honestly that feels better to me than having lost the weight in the first place! Maintenance is awesome!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Love the look, love the attitude!!
  • newlife7654
    newlife7654 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow, awesome and inspirational! You look GREAT! Congratulations!!!!

I went from 24/26 to 16...still working on getting to goal myself. Been trying to get back to work since I got a little complacent at size 16. Your post has inspired me, keep up the good work!!
    Shelley
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Well done on maintaining. I think you should be amazingly proud of yourself. I once lost nearly 100lbs but got so hung up on the magic scales that when I hit a major plateau I got really disheartened and put it all back on and some more.

Sometimes your body tells you what size it wants to be and maintaining that is a hell of an achievement. I've learnt that the hard way. Keep doing what you are doing as you look incredible!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Thanks for sharing, honey ......... you've done a phenomenal job ....... keep on truckin' !
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    This just made my day thanks for sharing. Its very motivating and encouraging.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    hello gorgeous!!! congratulations on your success!
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    I love this post, you are gorgeous and very inspirational.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Red, I seriously teared up reading your post and looking at your pics! You are so brave to share this an I am so very proud of you! Great job maintaining... I know you haven't finished your transformation yet, but I have no doubts that you won't reach yours goals! I cherish you as a friend and I think you are so incredibly beautiful inside and out!!
  • Totally inspiring! You look fabulous, and you're so strong and fit!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Absolutely amazing.. You look great !!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Congrats on your success! You look so much younger!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    I SO needed to see this today!

First off.... you look great!

Secondly... I'm in the same boat. I've been maintaining a 65-70 # loss for 10 months now, even though I'm about 25lbs from where I want to be.

Thanks for helping me with some perspective, and good luck with your Tri training!! I did one last year, they are awesome!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    awesome job Red!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!