Manscaping?

Options

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine going full out shave. Do women really find this attractive? Jewelry down there? Really? How do y'all feel abou that?

Trim is fine, but like Dez mentioned, we don't want pubes in our teeth. Jewelry......I've had guys with implants, rings that jingled, etc....the implant hurt like a MoFo but everything else was whatever.
    I hear that...I feel the same way about women with the flossing (no thanks). However, even on a woman, I don't think I would want "rings that jingled" lol

It's definitely distracting and hard to surpress a giggle when you're getting down.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Oh god. my husband did the manscaping thing once-very early in the relationship. I laughed. hard. i couldnt even look at him until the hair grew back without laughing. we have since agreed-i will go completely hairless in particular areas, and he will have enough for both of us. seven years of bliss.
    Scary to think 7 years ago you would have been 15 yo n married. I wouldn't think either of you would have much body hair at that age. lol
  • dgagnon62
    dgagnon62 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs. I am new to all of this fitness stuff, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at this post! My husband and I are both in our 40's and we "both" keep it neat! Of course, my husband is very hairy, but, I will add, not stinky, like people were saying hairy men are.........so, his manscaping isn't like that of a man who didn't have alot of body hair! I do suggest that he keeps his chest hair short, though, because after 40's, and the grey hairs pop up, there is nothing bigger than a hairy grey mess, to turn me off! I can't wait to shed some pounds with laughter on this site! Thanks!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs. I am new to all of this fitness stuff, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at this post! My husband and I are both in our 40's and we "both" keep it neat! Of course, my husband is very hairy, but, I will add, not stinky, like people were saying hairy men are.........so, his manscaping isn't like that of a man who didn't have alot of body hair! I do suggest that he keeps his chest hair short, though, because after 40's, and the grey hairs pop up, there is nothing bigger than a hairy grey mess, to turn me off! I can't wait to shed some pounds with laughter on this site! Thanks!

Aweessooommmeee a talking cow!!
    Hey do you.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNTBGkiMh4LG7H6ihQMT5bzE8tbE03UrOQpZ1dC4fozGyB8ytZ
    :laugh:
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh god. my husband did the manscaping thing once-very early in the relationship. I laughed. hard. i couldnt even look at him until the hair grew back without laughing. we have since agreed-i will go completely hairless in particular areas, and he will have enough for both of us. seven years of bliss.
    Scary to think 7 years ago you would have been 15 yo n married. I wouldn't think either of you would have much body hair at that age. lol
    took the words right out of my mouth... Lol
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my gf wishes it was all gone, but i hate it like that so just the hanging part is non hairy the top is trimmed but still there.
    Girls I like all gone and she likes it like that so were good there.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Must be trimmed for sure...but stick on jewelry??? I have never heard of that and to be honest if I saw a bedazzled penis I'd probably laugh
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    Manscaping isn't necessary in our household. My husband seems super proud of his never-been-trimmed nether regions. I just roll my eyes.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    How about my body hair? is it too much?
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    as far as the jewellery goes, i was thinking peircings... my bad, no stick on stuff... and plus wouldnt that get "lost" in places ?
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Body hair is good, just the junk needs to be trimmed
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Trim should be a minimum and all the way on occasion....
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I've got another question, to the OP, why are you wearing a tux to a PTA meeting with your mom?
  • NormInv
    Options

Body hair is good, just the junk needs to be trimmed

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

nevermind carry on
  • NormInv
    Options
    I've got another question, to the OP, why are you wearing a tux to a PTA meeting with your mom?

wait, what? thats his mom? she's, how shall i put it, hot!
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options

wait, what? thats his mom? she's, how shall i put it, hot!

Haha, agreed!! It looks like he is dressed up with his wife for some award that his daughter won. Homecoming queen perhaps?
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Peenjazzling is all the rage. I have mine blinged so if there is any light in the room it's like a disco ball.

Well yeah... I mean if your kilt blows up in the breeze, you might as well wow em' with sparkles :bigsmile:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Bald looks to childish on men to me, I prefer just trimmed.
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Nair, i take the lot off, it's not long before it starts growing back and it's neat for a lil while more until time to take it off again, if you want a girl to suck your balls best to make sure they're as smooth as eggs for her