Replies

• foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    img2.jpg
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bald looks to childish on men to me, I prefer just trimmed.

You mean, raw?

I think she means illegal?
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    First off if you shave all of it off. It itches so bad when it starts to grow back in. So don't do it. I hated it. So with that being said I manscape and it is looks like the animal bushes at Disney land. Its in the shape of a liger. :happy:
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It will always itch and feel strange at first, you get used to it though and eventually the itchiness goes away
    im about to book in to be waxed chest back and crotch, bring on the pain!!

also steer clear of hair clippers - they will eat the soft skin of your sack and leave you bleeding for a long time!
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    I am completely clean shaven most of the time.
  • pojo30
    pojo30 Posts: 62
    Options
    It is mandatory! Total turn off if you look like a ape any place on your body. It's like the cherry on a sundae and shows you take care of yourself. I suggest waxing!
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It is mandatory! Total turn off if you look like a ape any place on your body. It's like the cherry on a sundae and shows you take care of yourself. I suggest waxing!

I agree! Waxing is the way to go!
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Peenjazzling is all the rage. I have mine blinged so if there is any light in the room it's like a disco ball.

This pretty much made my day.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine going full out shave.

Going all bare is extreme for a man to have to do, unless it suits select lifestyle (active sports) activities. Personally, I think the minimum of trim-scaping is considerate.
    Do women really find this attractive? Jewelry down there? Really? How do y'all feel abou that?

Some women would only strictly date men who are "permanently" jeweled to the extent of the ridiculous ~ fighting over them like nincompoops.

The adornment of jewelry "down-under" for the menfolk is strictly a cultural norm for some and is perceived as extreme by the control-majority, where the interpretation is assumed to be the bedazzling sort, strictly beading-like only (understandably). This however is not the case. Some are surgically-altered (body modification) forms of enhancements beneath "the heart" and along "the shaft," and for one to conceptualise it, it is a form of body-piercing beautification for the pursuits of pleasure.

The alternatives aren't so severe and intimidating, but are accessories of a varied sort (with unlimited possibilities in design and purpose) to best highlight and "maintain" "the standing ovation" ~ is as delicately as I can explain it, primarily for those who are active marathoners.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Peenjazzling is all the rage. I have mine blinged so if there is any light in the room it's like a disco ball.

This. Is. Awesome.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I used to shave my legs when I cycled a lot, as it helped with the inevitable wounds I'd arrive back with not having hair stuck in them!
    I don't shave my legs any more, but the old manhood gets a regular full wet shave. It might look a little strange at first, but it feels a lot better to me anyway.
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've got another question, to the OP, why are you wearing a tux to a PTA meeting with your mom?
    Ha ha... That would be my wife!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I think you should go completely bald. Get it waxed! Women are expected to be hairless whether it's reasonable or not. So I think guys should be expected to as well. Because that double standard needs some perspective...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

:huh:
  • hello_miffy
    hello_miffy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Women's tastes differ. I see a lot of women in here saying men should go completely bald down there but I actually find that kind of creepy on men, trim will do.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I think you should go completely bald. Get it waxed! Women are expected to be hairless whether it's reasonable or not. So I think guys should be expected to as well. Because that double standard needs some perspective...
    Should that be the feeling then I'm down and will comply...
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options

THIS.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Having waxed once and coming away from the ordeal feeling as if one of my manberries had infact been torn asunder, I can safely say hell no! What little respect I had left for myself shrank and ran away at the self inflicted nausea I had caused, and leaving yourself looking like an enraged blind mole rat is NOT a good look.

Gillette, lather and lots of patience for the win!
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My guy is very hairy. I Loooooove it. He trims where necessary, but keeps some places. He doesn't expect me to be totally bare either, though.

I have never been with anyone totally bare, and I'm not sure I'd like that. Well, not a bare guy at least...

Edited because I just realized I gave way TMI about the bf. Oops!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do...read the reviews on Veet for Men (hair removal cream) before using...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK