Hello, Looking for friends

Options
Hello, my name is Deanna and i am not new to this site. I have started back up again. I would love some supportive friends.
I have been dieting for years and I am sick and tired of doing it. I am looking to eat healthy instead of "Dieting" I do have a exercise plan in the works right now to start with. So, I am getting back on track. Trying to anyways. Thank you have a great day!

Replies

• Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Deanna,

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm on here every day and I do believe its the support from friends that seriously helps.
    I have struggled with my weight for years and always thought I couldn't lose it, well not anymore, this is my year. I have lost 17lbs (8kg) since mid jan, still have a way to go, but I have set small throughout the year instead of looking at the big picture. I beat my first target by 5 weeks.

Anyway, all the best on your journey, as you say its a lifestyle change not a diet.xx
  • amyswayne
    Options
    We have similar names :) lets be friends
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Welcome, I just started logging not too long ago & started looking at all these forums a day or too ago. Feel free to add me. Love having friends for encoruagement & support and to share ideas.

Best of Luck!
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Deanna

You can add me as I just joined in March as well. So far some pretty awesome folks on this site. Hope we can be friends through this journey.
  • jjones9298
    Options
    You can add me Deanna! I am a certified personal and trainer and health coach. I am currently training for my first triathlon...happy to meet you and help you if I can. My blog/website is bodybelievehealth.com

Julie
  • CarolsLife66
    CarolsLife66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I am on here daily and try to support others as much as I can.
  • DebsDav
    DebsDav Posts: 16
    Options
    You can add me if you wish, I log in daily
  • AuroraBear84
    AuroraBear84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I really should look for friends as well on here. I think, as antisocial as I am prone to being, perhaps having friends will be the extra oomph to keep going!! :)
  • JRuud1012
    Options
    I just joined as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • arubiano
    arubiano Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Deanna, I am in exactly the same boat. I'll send a request. Anyone else, feel free to add me. I think I need to be held accountable to stay on track.
  • Isisnile
    Isisnile Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Isisnile
    Isisnile Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK. I have lost 34lbs so far and got 70lbs to go. I am on everyday logging and supporting as much as possible. I try and do my best because this is my fight to get fit and healthy. If you dont want to add me thats fine, I wish you all the best on your journey:bigsmile:
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You know what they say about dieting, they don't work. But at the same time it's what I'm doing, lol. Call it eating healthy or whatever it's still a diet. The trick to having it work is to eat according to what you like/love and just portion control. You don't want to have that mind set of I CANT EAT THAT!! You need to change that to an I DONT WANT THAT. The then mind set is in a totally different perspective. I guess you can even say a healthier one.
    You can add me if you want :) I'm just a huge goofball who enjoys making people laugh.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like. I am a daily logger and motivator =)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I log on daily. I think having a big support group helps. Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. good luck everyone!!
  • tallmaclady
    tallmaclady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I log on everyday and everyone on here has been great and super supportive. Let's motivate each other! Anyone is free to add me.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feek free to add me as a friend. I would be more than willing to try and help. I've struggled with my weight pretty much my whole life so I understand the struggles. Right now I am doing a Beachbody fitness program called Les Mills Combat. It's awesome. It's a 60 day program. I completed the first 60 days and since I love it so much I decided to do another 60 days just because it's so much fun and I still have a few pounds to lose.Take care and if there is anything I can do for you let me know.
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. If after you review my profe you want to add me please do. I'm funny and motivational as well. Even though our goals may be different the end result is the same. Success!

Either way all the best and good luck with your fitness goals. I know you can do this
  • RebeccaBurmeister
    RebeccaBurmeister Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as well!