NSV - I need new pants!

Options
This morning, I put on yet another pair of work pants that will not stay up! I am now down to only two pairs of work pants that even remotely fit. I guess this is a good problem to have :-)

Replies

• kerilynne68
    Options
    I do too! I love the "baggy butt"!
  • madonifer
    madonifer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome Keep it up :)
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love when that happens! My new pair of pants I bought a month ago are already baggy so I just wear yoga pants all the time now lol!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    This morning, I put on yet another pair of work pants that will not stay up! I am now down to only two pairs of work pants that even remotely fit. I guess this is a good problem to have :-)

Sounds familiar...and yes, a good problem to have! I was doing my weekly volunteering and the lady I work with recently said, "I don't mean this to be negative...but you need some new pants! Those are getting baggy." Made me :laugh:
  • mavsteriom
    Options
    I am exactly the same. My current work trousers are very baggy round the waist and crotch area - I look like a saggy baggy elephant.

However, I went to M&S yesterday to buy a smaller size and came away rather disheartened and upset. I tried on a size smaller, they fit lovely round my waist but unfortunately, because I am rather big in the butt and thighs, they were still far too tight to be decent. I tried on all the styles I could, straight leg, kick flare leg, boot leg, but had the same problem with every pair. :-(

So, I am back in work today, wearing my saggy baggy trousers and hoping to loose a few more pounds in a week or so, so that the smaller size fit ..... but its going to be 'sods law' that it wont come off my butt first !

Nice problem to have, but I hate being between sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!