New to the site

Options
I am new to the idea of tracking my food and exercise. But, I am ready for some serious life changes. I just wanted an opportunity to introduce myself and perhaps meet some other people who are also struggling. Fighting this fight alone is not easy for me. My boyfriend does not support or encourage me. But, i am not happy with who I am. I am not comfortable in my own body. I want to be. So, I just wanted to open up the door for new fat fighting friends.

Replies

• cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like. :flowerforyou:
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please add me ;) I know the journey in 2009 I was 200 lbs size 14/16 today Im a size 4 its a lifestyle change N I did it with suppotive people so I know the importance of group support.
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined a few days ago as well. I definitely love the community, a lot of nice folks around here. The site itself is amazing, being organized is key to help you succeed with your goals. It's a long, hard fought battle to get in shape, but if you're willing to put in the effort and keep yourself motivated, you'll get to where you want to be in no time.