Looking for breakfast ideas

Options
13»

Replies

• stoshujr
    stoshujr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of great healthy breakfast quiches. I use egg replacer, lots of veggies, no meat, low fat cheese. They make about 8 servings. I use recipe apps like sparks and I tweak them and make them healthier. Another think I like to do is a 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt, half cup of frozen blueberry (can use fresh), 1 tsp vanilla, 1 Tbsp honey. Mix it all together. This is like a homemade yogurt and is very tasty and healthy for breakfast or just a good snack. I really love this site it is helping me out a lot. I am down 50 lbs since January 7th.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mellamina
    Mellamina Posts: 17
    Options
    Paleo egg "muffins" i've been LOVING! I make them all at once and just reheat at work.

Makes 6 servings

8 eggs
    ham or bacon (or any meat you want)
    bell pepper/onions (or any veggies you want)
    Salt and pepper

Beat eggs, set aside
    Saute veggies and ham in a pan then scoop into egg tins
    Cook bacon if adding instead of ham and add to egg pan
    Scramble eggs with salt and pepper lightly so they are still running but just slightly scrambled for a minute or two
    Pour egg over veggies and meat
    COok in oven at 350 for 20 min. Voila!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I make egg white omelets, I use spinach, mushrooms, picante sause and fat free cheddar cheese. I love them
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I had 1 cup of cottage cheese with 1/2 cup of blueberries mixed in this morning. My breakfasts are usually pretty boring. Typical egg, veggie, chesse scrambles or wraps.
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Paleo egg "muffins" i've been LOVING! I make them all at once and just reheat at work.

Makes 6 servings

8 eggs
    ham or bacon (or any meat you want)
    bell pepper/onions (or any veggies you want)
    Salt and pepper

Beat eggs, set aside
    Saute veggies and ham in a pan then scoop into egg tins
    Cook bacon if adding instead of ham and add to egg pan
    Scramble eggs with salt and pepper lightly so they are still running but just slightly scrambled for a minute or two
    Pour egg over veggies and meat
    COok in oven at 350 for 20 min. Voila!

^^^^ this!!! I started making these a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. I take them to work and reheat for breakfast. Quick, easy, filling and healthy!
    Easily adaptable to your taste. I added turkey sausage crumbles instead of bacon or ham. YUM