What do you love about you?

Options
124»

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i love my:
    - compassion and sensitivity (which is both a blessing and a curse)
    - strength in adversity (5.5 + years sober)
    - kooky, quirky, sunshiny, sparkly personality
    - snort laugh
    - bright eyes
    - smile that can and DOES light up any room i'm in (was just told that by the mechanic at AAA this morn)
    - singing voice (most of the time)
    - bulging biceps
    - bewbz
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I have great hair, boobs, and I can bake.
  • Charlixoxo
    Charlixoxo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Physically I don't like much.. I have quite big eyes, they are alright :)
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    all of me. Thats why i take care of me.
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love that I look okay from the chin up from certain angles if I put on loads of makeup and am not too brightly lit lol.

I love my sense of humor.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I LOVE..............THE WAY YOU WORK IT. NO DIGGITY!
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Physically - my stomach and my boobs (yes, they are small...but I am ok with that!)

Intellectually - my sense of humor
  • lheidbrink
    Options
    I'm happy with the whole package..sometimes mistaken for being vain -- I dig me ..always have ..always will. So I guess I'm going to go with independence and confidence.

I love this!!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes...and my ability to just be myself regardless of what people think of me. Crazy, weird, fun, smart, creative....If you don't like me...tough cookies.

wow, you just took the words right out of my mouth :wink:

I love the fact that I am me and don't pretend to be something else... and I love the fact that my eyes change shades of blue according to my mood!
  • Amanda2br
    Amanda2br Posts: 18
    Options
    Unfortunatly I do not have much to add for what I like physically but somewhat love and hate my adaptive personality. It makes it easier to get along with many people! ^_^
  • lheidbrink
    Options
    I'm not to the point that I really LOVE anything about myself physically. I guess I would say I like my smile and eyes.
    Personality- I'm funny ( I make myself laugh all the time...hmmm...maybe that's not good...), I'm a diehard, loyal friend, daughter employee and wife. I love deeply and passionately and have a strong faith that keeps me going.