Replies

• 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi il join in im hoping to lose around 4-8 lb in 4 weeks :smile:
  • rbledsoe03
    rbledsoe03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to enter also if its not too late.
    CW: 230.5
    GW: 175
    Would like to lose 6-10lbs these 4 wks.
  • sbartish
    sbartish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well, when are you staring the 4 week plan? I am going out of town this weekend, so I can start Monday 3/18. I am currently at 153 my goal in 4 weeks is to be 143. I know we can all do it with each others support.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    The following below are the individuals that have been added to the list:

Jdawg1105
    JessicaLynn82
    Mvandooz
    Gracie430
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I added you. I am also interested. I started on Tuesday(got tired of saying next Monday I'll start). I've lost 2.5 pounds so far. I've been running/jogging/walking 2 miles everyday and have cut my colories to 1100-1200 a day. I am aiming for 6 pounds from now. My goal is to be 161 at the end of the four week challenge.
  • Freelygreen
    Options
    I would like to join too!! Is it too late?
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    @ Tihi18 I am glad that you are joining us. There is also a group setup for the 4 week challenge. You can find that group under my profile in which people are exchanging recipes and looking and each other;s diaries. I also need your starting weight to add you to our spreadsheet, thanks.
  • Kittielm3
    Kittielm3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some encouragement...I would be happy losing 5 lbs in that 4 weeks..can I join?
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sure !! I want to lose 15 !!
  • harleykat64
    Options
    Im in! my start weight is 247 with a goal of losing 8lbs in 4 weeks. This is my first jump back in since my fourth baby was born 4 weeks ago!
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 170 lbs. Current weight 167. Challenge goal weight 161.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    @ freelygreen it is not too late to join us :smile: I need your starting weight and I provided some information on this thread a few minute ago you may find helpful.
  • thatgnarchick
    Options
    I'm totally in, I'd like to loose atleast ten pounds in four weeks. I'm 5'8 and currently weigh 150 and would like to weigh 140.
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • helliem63
    helliem63 Posts: 40
    Options
    I like to join in . Starting weight 212 lb. Current weight 200 lb. I like to loose min 4 lb in 4 weeks.
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ill send u a request! X
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I have added the following to our spreadsheet:

Harleykat64
    Tihi18
    Helliem63
    Thatgnarchick

If you are interested in us traking your progress throughout the 4 weeks I will ned your starting weight to add you to the spreadsheet.
  • dayona2013
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is 10lbs
  • allaizagem
    Options
    HI Ebony,

I'm still not on the list?
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    @ Allaizagem. No problem. I need your stating weight if you want to be added to the weekly spreadsheet, thanks.