Replies

• bwilson73
    bwilson73 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Your mom is smiling down on you for sure! You should be so proud!
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    You're post brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry about the loss of your Mom, as a Mom myself, I'm sure she loved you more than you can ever know and is still soo proud of you! You're lucky to have a wonderful guardian angel now rejoicing in each accomplishment you make no matter how small or large and helping you to go on when things are tough.. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • MikeEstrada
    MikeEstrada Posts: 39
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your beautiful words,:happy:
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    very touching story - great job with the work you've done! i know your mom is very proud :]
  • MikeEstrada
    Options
    Mom,

Almost there. I know you are helping me. I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU SOO MUCH. :cry:
  • jmbarragan
    jmbarragan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am truly sorry for your loss, but let me applaud you for your accomplishment. My co-worker does PX90 and he told me how hard it is. Great job keeping at it. You should be proud of yourself. Keep it up!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post! You should feel so proud of yourself! A very touching story and I bet your mam is twice as proud from where she is watching! Well Done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!