March 14th!!! Best...Holiday...Ever!!!

Options

Replies

• TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know when I'll be able to look forward to an appropriately-themed greeting card from Hallmark?

No problem - I'll wait right here....
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    So it's cool that it's my husband's birthday today... Hmmmmm..... :blushing:

ETA: That kinda takes all the mystery out of this evening, doesn't it, LMAO!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    As a math teacher, today holds a special place in my heart, but the only celebrating I'm doing is giving my students extra credit for writing it out to 100 decimal places! :laugh:

ETA: ohhhhh you're talking about THAT holiday.............
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yep I will be!! My boyfriend will definitely enjoy it, ha ha!!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Meat Pie day!!!!

that is SO what we're calling it from now on :smokin:
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wait there is only one day of this??????

My husband has been lying to me this whole time????

Your husband is the kind of person I look to for inspiration :)
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not surprised I didn't know, but Hubby? REALLY? this must be a VERY NEW holiday or he would have been all over it!:embarassed:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
    I'm in like Flynn! Going to buy some steaks on my lunch hour.

Here is a link to some good filet recipes, now I just have to decide on one!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipe-collections/filet-mignon/index.html
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they happened to put pi day also on this day so that all us single people that cant take advantage of this holiday are able to aleast lose ourselves into some "warm apple pie"
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating this great event.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I just about died when I saw this holiday lmao awesome, my husband doesn't know about it though...hmm not sure if I should tell him...:)
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

Subway steak sub. Self love. Who needs wimmen?

:grumble: quiet you.

Poor baby.... Plenty of steak to go around!!! :wink:
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow, never knew about this holiday. I'll be heading to my favorite house of ill repute to celebrate this one, follow it with a giant steakhouse offering, and top it off with a super frosty huge beer,

Sounds like a plan.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Only 7 pages?!?!?! Damn guys, you asleep ?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YEAH! LETS DRINK!
  • matthewdavidross
    matthewdavidross Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of this so I Googled it. Then I had my wife Google it as well and told her we should celebrate it. She said she wouldn't have time to get to the store to get steak but we have bacon! Yes!...that'll do!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I still have no clue what today is. Pi day, potato chip day? International Ask a Question day?:huh:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    NM, just found it, finally, on Urban Dictionary (go figure)...every day is like that in my house (Venison mainly) but still steak.
  • freebird777
    Options
    If you don't enjoy steak and/or ******** often enough to the point where you get excited about one day....then that's pretty sad.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If you don't enjoy steak and/or ******** often enough to the point where you get excited about one day....then that's pretty sad.

You can get both every single day and you know what? It's still exciting when there is a whole day dedicated to it. You can have turkey any damn day you want but we still love thanksgiving. We can eat candy whenever but still love thanksgiving. Drink whenever you want but still looooooooooooooove st. Pat's. Go back to your cats, your wet blanket is not needed here