What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• ScottThomasM
    Options
    I hadn't even considered a reward for when I hit my target. Something I'll have to think on.
  • Mmreeves1
    Mmreeves1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    a pair of costa sunglasses
  • WindyJenny
    WindyJenny Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have rewards set up all along the way... At 50 pounds down, I get an hour-long professional massage. (That should help my achy everything from doing Jillian Michaels workouts!) At 75, I get a facial. And at 100 I get a half-day at the spa. I am making it a point to focus on my well-being, and allow myself rewards that will not only make me feel good, but feel good about how I look, too.
  • MartinaNYC
    MartinaNYC Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nike boyshorts
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    I have rewards set up all along the way... At 50 pounds down, I get an hour-long professional massage. (That should help my achy everything from doing Jillian Michaels workouts!) At 75, I get a facial. And at 100 I get a half-day at the spa. I am making it a point to focus on my well-being, and allow myself rewards that will not only make me feel good, but feel good about how I look, too.
    I really love this. I'm not a girly girl at all, so pedicures and manicures don't interest me much, but this seems womanly and healthy at the same time. I just might hafta steal a couple ideas :wink:
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    A Boudoir photo shoot - then giving the pics to my hubby on our wedding day... :blushing:
    SUPER cute idea.
  • lovemehobo
    Options
    First ever ride on a roller coaster and a new tattoo
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A better body.
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm having a ring made with the total amount of pounds I lost to remind myself how far Ive come!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my belly button pierced and a tattoo. 30 lbs to go!
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Clothes. Definitely clothes. I'm gonna need 'em! I'm also looking forward to skirts and I may even treat myself to an Anime/Comic Convention and dress and some of my favorite characters!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Clothes, tattoos and a nice trip away somewhere sunny :glasses:
  • Dannybravo1
    Dannybravo1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    KFC, ive lost 71kgs so far only 10 more to go
  • evolk8
    evolk8 Posts: 8
    Options
    I might finally have the confidence to get my navel pierced! Also I'll buy myself heaps and heaps of cute skirts :)
  • Charlixoxo
    Charlixoxo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A big piece of cake!!!

Lol I joke I joke, probably a nice new dress :)
  • PietrosMom
    Options
    The gift of health is the best gift of all :)
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    outfits from Kohls
  • Skinny_is_my_suicide
    Options
    Well me being the skinny friend will be an award itself haha!
    But I know for sure I am going to by some clothes...but I feel as though that's what everybody says...

So Maybe hip piercings and a belly piercing?
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Possibly a tattoo! I've had it planned for years (three to be exact) but I don't think I can do it.
  • snowflake266
    Options
    Super sexy underwear,and lots of clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!