Mini Goals? whats yours?

Options
Trying to re motivate my self and thought this could be the place :happy:

My first mini is to be 248 by April 14

Hoping I can stay with it its been real hard the last few months.
Friends and motivators welcome to friend me.

Replies

• diabloben68
    Options
    Trying to re motivate my self and thought this could be the place :happy:

My first mini is to be 248 by April 14

Hoping I can stay with it its been real hard the last few months.
    Friends and motivators welcome to friend me.

You can do it! hope to hear back from you on April 14th!
  • sirscientess
    Options
    My mini goal is to be 250 by May1. 7lbs to go. I've lost 7lbs in the last 4 weeks, so that should be doable so long as I keep consistent!
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My mini goals this week are getting to yoga, eating cleaner and getting back onto my elliptical at night. I need to lose the 10lbs that i have gained back since I went off that wagon a few months back.

It sure comes back on easy :/ but i figure one day at a time good luck!
  • diabloben68
    Options
    Drink 100 oz of water a day
  • nakiahsmom
    nakiahsmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your way to 250.
  • nakiahsmom
    nakiahsmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My mini goals this week are getting to yoga, eating cleaner and getting back onto my elliptical at night. I need to lose the 10lbs that i have gained back since I went off that wagon a few months back.

It sure comes back on easy :/ but i figure one day at a time good luck!

I am with you on getting back to the elliptical. U can burn mad calories on it.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    While I am looking forward to losing my first 10%, goals are things you can take concrete steps towards.

My fitness goal: to walk a 5K in 45 minutes. Steps: increase general fitness through daily activity; walk the 5k around the lake at least once a month

My longevity goal: this is the one I get rewards for. All I have to do is track everyday and every two months I buy myself something. Last month, I got a Yonanas. I am still debating for next month, but I am considering a stopwatch.
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I need to start getting on the elliptical machine. I have been bad the past few months. My mini goal is to eat cleaner and start using the elliptical machine at least 3 days a week.
  • cdragont
    cdragont Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got two mini goals. Two more pounds down by next week (I only weigh every other) and consistently work out 5x a week for three weeks in a row. Here's hoping!