Pizza!

Options
So normally when I get gas I get a personal pizza because they smell so good! You know, the kind that drip grease when you pick them up. Today I got gas, headed inside, looked at the pizzas and my brain said "Get it. yummmmmmy." I knew I didn't have enough calories left for half of one and if I got it I wouldn't stop at half but I grabbed it anyway. Halfway to the register I stopped, turned around, put the box back, paid for my gas and left. I know I would've felt so crappy if I gave in but I didn't! I really am getting healthier!

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Super!!
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    This is great! Someday I will beat the pizza, too :)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Good work, you have more control over pizza than do. I've been know to get a hot-n-ready and eat the WHOLE THING on occaision. Greasy pizza is the Bomb!

I know how hard it is to put something like that back so congrats!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    When I read this .... I thought you meant when you "get gas." , ..like burp or pass it...... and I thought.. You eat pizza to get rid of gas? just a chuckle...... best wishes....
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I did the same thing. I went to buy some groceries and stood in the snack isle staring at a fried snack bag. It was so tempting to buy but decided it is not worth it , turned around and came back. I am so happy I did and felt very proud of my self control. I am sure you do too.
  • xxstormynightsxx
    Options
    I know just how difficult that is to do. But it's so worth it to put it back! Good for you, that's a huge and wonderful step in the right direction!!
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    When I read this .... I thought you meant when you "get gas." , ..like burp or pass it...... and I thought.. You eat pizza to get rid of gas? just a chuckle...... best wishes....

Same here. LOL
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

Me too! I was wondering why you got pizza when you got gas!!
    Good for you on passing up the pizza. When I want it, I make it myself on pita bread - really good and less than 400 calories.
  • cfbiii64
    cfbiii64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congrats...once I put the first "yummy" thing back, it got so much easier to walk by those "tasty" items.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!