TWO months of crossfit before/after photo

Options

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. what a difference a scale DOESNT make.. lol only lost 6 pounds in true 'scale weight' and you look freakin amazing.. totally cut and such a difference!!!! right on.. i love it congrats! :drinker:
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow.. what a difference a scale DOESNT make.. lol only lost 6 pounds in true 'scale weight' and you look freakin amazing.. totally cut and such a difference!!!! right on.. i love it congrats! :drinker:

Exactly right! The first two weeks I completely BALLOONED out from all of the water retention. Gained some weight initially and couldn't fit into any of my pants... But three weeks in, I finally deflated (lol) and am on my way to good places. I feel so mentally and physically capable of things I had forgotten I could do. I can "power through" anything now, be it the last set of squats or some work I need to do at the office.
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES. look at those abs! great job!
  • dakittenrightmeow
    dakittenrightmeow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    phenomenal
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that is only two months of work. AWESOME progress!!!
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't believe your progress in only a couple month's work! I applaud you for your hard work, now I'm even more interested in trying Crossfit :)
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! fantastic job! Keep it up!
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, you look so awesome!
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love your progress and thanks for motivation and sharing! I am going to google now what crossfit is :)
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    wow!! great results!!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    In just eight weeks?? That's just WOW - like just - well - WOWW!!

erhum - good job, keep it up.
  • MsTanyaRN
    MsTanyaRN Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! great job!! and very inspiring!!!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing :O Like WOAH! Awesome body and awesome transformation!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • kate909
    kate909 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for posting - it's so encouraging to see results like yours!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success, you look amazing, and you can def see all the hard work you put into it :)
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and subsequent results are to be applauded, OP, and you've clearly found a workout that you enjoy and that makes you happy. That's such a difficult thing to come by when so many people's attitudes about exercise are that it's something they "have to" do, not something they "want to" do.

I understand the criticism of CrossFit, as the competitive aspect and trying to max out reps in a certain period of time can result in people giving insufficient priority on maintaining good form. However, my personal experience with CrossFit has always been that they STRONGLY emphasize maintaining good form. Before each class they ask each of us if we have had any injuries (I have a bad back that I am extra careful about), and the trainers will make sure that we aren't compromising our backs, knees, ankles, etc. This may not be true at every CrossFit gym, but they do encourage you to take the Essentials course to learn proper form before you start joining regular workouts.

In EVERY type of exercise, individuals need to take personal responsibility for listening to their bodies and only pushing themselves to reasonable levels, not blaming the sport itself for any injuries that may be sustained. People train for marathons all the time, and that's been known to put a ton of strain on the body and *can* also kill people. Do you see anyone going on to a Success thread of someone who ran a marathon saying "marathons are bad for you, don't encourage this person!!!"? Nope.

OP, great job, and keep doing what makes you happy and strong!
  • Krecob
    Krecob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ohhh my goodness! I start the trial day this weekend! I hope in 2 months i look like you! Great job!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing
    crossfit ftw!!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    wow! you look GREAT!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!