Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Has anyone tried the Leandro's Brazil Butt Lift? If so, what can I expect beyond the pain in the bootay and hamstrings. :sad:

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I know that gabyp0716 has tried it. You could contact her. She really likes it.

D
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Boomboom,

DeeDee is totally right, I'm doing the BBL program. Today I'm on day 2 of week two and loving it. I pretty much have all the moves down. So now is totally up to keep pushing and trying harder weights. I need to buy a "heavier" resistance band, b/c the yellow one the program came with is okay, but I know I can push myself harder than that.
    I lost 3 inches on my waist and 2 or 3 inches of my hips in the one week alone. I haven't done all my measurements, but since I didn't lose too much weight, just like 1/2 a lbs in the week, I thought I would check my waist cause it looked smaller to me :).
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    So ... anyone still doing it?
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the Brazil Butt Lift today!! I have done the workouts inconsistantly in the past but now I am going to stick with the workout plan of the "Combination" the Classic Solution Plan. Hopefully I will be able to stick with it for the 4 weeks. . . I am also doing Turbo Jam (the ones I like) to get me motivated since I love her workouts!! :heart:
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two of round 2. Well I did miss yesterday''s workout but I will make it up on my "rest" day. So far doing great. I love this work out. I'm enjoying how much fun it is. And getting ready to try INSANITY later in the summer.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Oh awesome, I'm doing the Slim & Lift though only 5 days per week because I hike on Saturdays. I started yesterday with basics and bum bum ... kinda reminds me of my ballet workouts but faster and with hip movement, hehe.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i love the brazil butt lift and i sure can feel it in everywhere, but mainly in my butt and legs. i love it alot. even though i do other, but i make sure i try to do it everyday.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Walking post BBL is starting to become a challenge for me :laugh:.