Options
chantelp89
chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
Anybody have any yummy recipes?

Replies

• saranl3293
    saranl3293 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Its not really a recipe but a lot of times in the morning I make a "smoothie" with 1 cup fat free skim milk, one banana, and one packet of Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast. You can also add peanut butter if you like. It tastes good and gives a quick sugar fix if you need it but its still good for you. I drink it most morning so I dont have a "I need sugar melt down." Lol
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    4 tbsp chocolate hemp protein, 2 tbsp flax, 1.5 cups strawberries, 1 cup almond milk, a little bit of splenda.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Yea I have a ton...

Link to here, scroll to the bottom and you'll see 6 more suggestions:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/921916-cinna-pb-and-mango-blueberry-protein-smoothie-with-spinach

Adding spinach makes the smoothie much more filling (and quite large). You'll get 300-400 cals out of these and they are worth every single one. Adding healthy fats is a great way to stay sated and treat your body well :)

Enjoy!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology, cup of mixed berries, either spoon of Peanut Butter or Nutella,.!
  • msnessamichelle
    Options
    For breakfast I chop up a banana, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 cup or vanilla soy milk, and about 3/4 cup of ice and blend that! AHH so good, especially if you love bananas and peanut butter like me!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My food diary blog might give you some ideas... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :) Ax
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This one was great

http://iowagirleats.com/2012/01/04/my-top-secret-diet-weapon/

I've used PB2 also. Super bright green but now raw spinach taste.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Frozen fruit, spinach, half banana and coconut water