What do you do when you finish the 30 day shred?

Options
i'm wondering for people who have finished the video, then what? do you do it again, do you do something else, do you gain back the weight, lose the muscle, etc?

i'm on day 4 of level 1

Replies

• Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1. My plan is to do 30 days at level 1...then start 30 days at level 2 and then 30 days on level 3. Then I will start Ripped in 30 and do the same. :wink:
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS, Yoga Meltdown, No More Trouble Zones, and Ripped in 30. I plan on going to No More Trouble Zones after I'm done with the 30DS.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The first time I did 30 day shred I lost weight and got a lot stronger. I think the key to any exercise program is doing the movement properly and pushing yourself harder every time. I would say either do it again or try one of her other dvds. If you do it again try to step up and don't do any of the modified exercises. I'm almost done with ripped in 30 and I've tried yoga meltdown, and killer buns and thighs. All of them kick my *kitten* and give me results. Ripped in 30 is harder than 30 day shred in my opinion.

Its important that you eat a balanced diet during and after the dvd. I kept the weight off until the following winter where I gained it all back because I didn't stick to good eating habits. You might see the number on the scale go up in the first couple weeks but if you're eating right it should just be water retention from working your muscles and should go away. A lot of people get discouraged by it and think its not working. Measure yourself because you might lose more inches than lbs or vice versa.

There is a 30dS group on here and if you search there are quite a few topics and some may have before and afters. I'll look for my before/after from 30ds and post if i find them
  • Amanda2br
    Amanda2br Posts: 18
    Options
    On day 2 level 1..

My plan: 1st 10 days on level one
    then 10 days of level 2
    last 10 days on level 3

5 days of JMs yoga

then start her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout
  • laura0001
    laura0001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS today on level 1. I lost over 15 pounds doing this dvd plus healthy eating about 2 years ago. I am hoping to do the same now! Afterward the 30 days I am hoping to be down to my goal weight, and either continue the dvd a little less often (3-4x a week), jog with my dog, and do pilates to stay toned and keep the weight off. I guess what you do afterwards depends on what level of fitness you desire.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred for 60+ days, with some other workouts thrown in. It's a good workout, and it's hard to argue with 20 minutes. I'm getting pretty bored with it now, so I just bought Yoga Meltdown, Shred it With Weights, and Ripped in 30. Love me some Jillian!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    This is really embarrassing and scary for me. I've never shown anyone these pics. They were just for me. I got too fat for a dress I like so I tired it on and that was my before. I did 30 day shred and took pics in the dress again. Taken with photo booth on my mac so please forgive the quality. Just in case you didn't read my other post. These are my old results from 30ds. I'm currently doing ripped in 30 and not finished yet.

try1a_zpsf5a813f4-1_zpsab2c8183.jpg

try3a_zps739354a3.jpg

edited to try to edit my face out... hope it works
  • Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    This is really embarrassing and scary for me. I've never shown anyone these pics. They were just for me. I got too fat for a dress I like so I tired it on and that was my before. I did 30 day shred and took pics in the dress again. Taken with photo booth on my mac so please forgive the quality. Just in case you didn't read my other post. These are my old results from 30ds. I'm currently doing ripped in 30 and not finished yet.

try1a_zpsf5a813f4-1_zpsab2c8183.jpg

try3a_zps739354a3.jpg

edited to try to edit my face out... hope it works

Wow, major difference!! No need to be embarrassed u look awesome! I am looking forward to those results!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am on my last day of 30DS yay!!!!! I start Turbo Fire on Monday.
  • kate909
    kate909 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS and now I'm doing Body Revolution, which I'm enjoying so much more. The workouts change every 2 weeks, so you don't get bored with it (I found 10 days of the same thing just drove me nuts, but that's just me!). And BR is a lot harder - with each DVD switch, she really ramps up the workouts.
  • onestepatime
    onestepatime Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!