2»

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Calories - 1490
    Fat - 50
    Sugar - 30

I don't worry about carbs, but they are on my food diary home page. I never go over on carbs, so not a big deal. I'm supposed to get 50 grams of fat per day, but I try to keep it around 35 g.... And I hardly ever get anywhere near 1490 calories... Which is probably bad, but I average around 1200 a day.... Hm... Thanks for posting this, made me realize I really need to try and follow MFP's allowances. I don't want to screw up my metabolism or anything.
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1200 but i try to eat a bit under. I don't eat any of my working out cals. I try not to eat much fat and carbs but I do tend to eat way more protein then it wants me to
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    1680 net calories.

That's all I'm focused on right now, trying to stay under calories and not worrying as much about fat/carbs/sodium. I know it's not ideal but I have to find what works for me and this is what works so far. If it stops working, I'll change it up.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    caloris-1,300
    carbs-130
    fat -29
    protein-130
    sugar -33
    fiber -19
  • Biggest_Loser
    Options
    I only focus on calories and protein.

My daily Calories: 1200

My daily protein goal is 60-90 grams and I usually average about 80.
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    Calories: 1980 (1lb/week recommendation by MFP, I've actually been losing 1.5 - 2 lbs/wk)
    Carbs: 272
    Fat: 66
    Protein: 74

I also track Fiber and Sodium:

Fiber: 23
    Sodium: 2500

The only one I usually go over on is sodium and I have to work on that. I usually am pretty on-target with most other categories, and in fact have been going a bit over (good) on fiber and protein.

My cals are higher than most here, but I'm a guy (one of few here it seems) and I'm still on the plus side of 220 lbs...my maintenance number when I get where I want to be will probably be right around this number sans exercise.