Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup!

Options
ellabelle0310
ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
The lineup is out ladies and gents! Tons of awesome music, sweltering heat, and ice cold $7 showers!! Anybody planning on going this year? I'd love to be able to meet up and convoy in so we can have our own MFP camp!

Replies

• lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wish! There is nothing like bonnaroo...my son is 8 months old and my DH and I wonder if we'll ever get to go again! I'll be totally jealous of you come June. Have fun on the farm!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I will be there. So can't wait. Haven't been since 2004.
  • schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This will be my first year going. I am already packing - so fricking excited!
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    No, I'd rather go to ACL in October.
  • schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No, I'd rather go to ACL in October.

I'd love to go to that too!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Just checked it out. Can't believe the prices for tickets, tent camping, etc. They even have a payment plan. Check out the following fine print:

"If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by Bonnaroo as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Musictoday and Bonnaroo to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Musictoday and Bonnaroo will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Musictoday or Bonnaroo, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement."

If you default, they not only keep all payments, but you are subject to legal action to collect on the portion that you didn't pay and won't use.

Over $1,000 to stay in a tent over the weekend. Did I read that right?

I guess I am dating myself when I say I used to pay $15 or $20 dollars for a weekend festival when I was young.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I like SXSW.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I'm not cool enough for SXSW.

(I also like sleep.)
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bumping. ALMOST TIME!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just checked it out. Can't believe the prices for tickets, tent camping, etc. They even have a payment plan. Check out the following fine print:

"If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by Bonnaroo as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Musictoday and Bonnaroo to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Musictoday and Bonnaroo will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Musictoday or Bonnaroo, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement."

If you default, they not only keep all payments, but you are subject to legal action to collect on the portion that you didn't pay and won't use.

I guess I am dating myself when I say I used to pay $15 or $20 dollars for a weekend festival when I was young.

lol, age has little to do with it, I find it pretty ridiculous myself... I lived within driving distance of bonnaroo for 5 years, but I never went because it was wayyyyy too expensive. Hell I'm older and have a good job and it's still too expensive. I can have a night with hookers and blow and still come out cheaper....
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options

lol, age has little to do with it, I find it pretty ridiculous myself... I lived within driving distance of bonnaroo for 5 years, but I never went because it was wayyyyy too expensive. Hell I'm older and have a good job and it's still too expensive. I can have a night with hookers and blow and still come out cheaper....

Hookers and blow? Pass.

I don't mind spending money on a music festival. It's an experience.