Marines!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Personally, I feel that a lot of "men" today lack the balls, stamina, strength and maturity that the epitome of a MAN should have. So, the fact that these particular men in uniform were able to go through basic training and become a Marine shows a lot of those traits, as well as courage, dedication, passion, loyalty....you get it.. and that, in itself, is HOT. Modern day Knights in Shining Armor.

^^^ What she said.
    I have been a sucker for the military men since I was 18 and met my first one. And yes, he was a Marine. hahaha Silent Drill Platoon!!!
    Now at 33, I am STILL a sucker for the uniform! haha :love:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Personally, I feel that a lot of "men" today lack the balls, stamina, strength and maturity that the epitome of a MAN should have. So, the fact that these particular men in uniform were able to go through basic training and become a Marine shows a lot of those traits, as well as courage, dedication, passion, loyalty....you get it.. and that, in itself, is HOT. Modern day Knights in Shining Armor.

^^^^ this

I am from Canada so we dont actually have the marines or navy seals.. Just the army..
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options

^^^^ this

I am from Canada so we dont actually have the marines or navy seals.. Just the army..

damn I am sorry, it's worth the trip here trust me lol
  • Marines in there Dress blue hands down the BEST very very sexy ????
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Marines in there Dress blue hands down the BEST very very sexy ????

AMEN!!! i love it so much i ask him to keep it on but he said it's too confining lmao
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've been married to one for 10 years and you won't see me complain ;-)
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I've been married to one for 10 years and you won't see me complain ;-)

thats what i am talkin' about
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    decent movie....Liked the first one...John Cena rocks! :laugh:
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    decent movie....Liked the first one...John Cena rocks! :laugh:

nope,have to disagree i actually got a refund 20 minutes into the movie and John Cena isn't fit enought to kiss my @$$
  • Marines in there Dress blue hands down the BEST very very sexy ????

AMEN!!! i love it so much i ask him to keep it on but he said it's too confining lmao

Yea it fits them so perfect to where they have to stand up straight and even when sitting down lol
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    I think my Marine is the best because I created him before he was ever a Marine! :D
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    They are mighty fine in those dress blues.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I think my Marine is the best because I created him before he was ever a Marine! :D

Aww that's sweet!

is he single?:huh: :smooched:
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for my Recruit to be done with Parris Island!!! Come on April 26 Momma misses her baby!!!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i love military men, you could say they are my "thing." but i have a thing for uniforms in general. in my experience, marines mean trouble. i prefer air force :)

Well hello there! LOL Just kidding...

oh hai.