Brazil Butt lift + cardio gym classes

Options
I started doing BBL this week and was wondering if anyone skipped the cardio axe? I do spinning 3 days a week and step aerobics 4 days a week (I do cardio weekdays and weekends off) plus c25k and don't think I need to add another pure cardio dvd (and don't think I can add more cardio LOL). Step has a lot of squats, twisting squats, power squats, etc so I think I am getting the cardio butt kick already.

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I alternate between cardio axe and other forms of cardio. I know other people do the same because they don't like the dancing or find it hard to keep up. Do what works for you!.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I think it would be fine to skip that workout - unless you are really out of shape it really isn't a great cardio workout (and as I do loads of dance fitness classes I find it pretty boring and repetitive) so I don't think you are missing out on anything with all the other cardio you do. I guess it is just there for people who don't do any cardio at all and introduces it to them quite gently, or people who can't get to a gym etc. I think you are doing plenty of other stuff!
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi..

I just started the BBL workout this week. I have been working out a bit off late and was quite excited about starting the BBL workout. I feel the cardio axe was a disappointment. Not at all the cardio workout I assumed it would be. I found the bum bum workout more challenging. I substituted it with a HIIT workout from Turbo Fire. Amazing cardio in just 15 minutes.

How did your BBL workout go? I am thinking of replacing all cardio axe with some form of turbo fire routine to get the appropriate amount of cardio workout through the week. What do you suggest?