McD's Filet O fish!!!!! and Oysters!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Guess who just ate a Filet o Fish from Mc donalds....thats right...this awesomely tanned man right here. Man was that little sucker tasty. I ate the sandwhich alone NO fries or coke.
not bad for 350 calories. Bring it on hateeeezzzzzz!!!!!

I did notice though. It USED TO BE ALOT BIGGER. Its like 1/2 the size it used to be!?!?!?!?

I however plan on eating Oysters tonight with some beer! :devil:

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    No hatin from this chic. If you enjoyed it and it doesn't break your calorie budget, then more power to ya. It's a fish sandwich, ffs, not heroin.:smile::happy:
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Gross.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    No hatin from this chic. If you enjoyed it and it doesn't break your calorie budget, then more power to ya. It's a fish sandwich, ffs, not heroin.:smile::happy:

Indeed it is my dear!
  • one15ts
    one15ts Posts: 91
    Options
    om nom nom nom
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Gross.

The Oysters or the Filet O FIsh?? :bigsmile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The calories in the filet o fish isn't what scares me. It's the fat. 3/4 of my daily goal right there.

And I'd be starving an hour later, lol.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Should have went to Culver's. Their fish sandwich is better. It's also 663 calories but you don't look like you'd let a few extra calories scare you.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Should have went to Culver's. Their fish sandwich is better. It's also 663 calories but you don't look like you'd let a few extra calories scare you.

Absolutley not. A few extra calories run from me!:bigsmile:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Gorton's Sandwich Filet found in your grocer's freezer is waaaaaay yummier!!!
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    This reminds me about having to grab something on the go the other day and my choices were fairly limited. I did see a Hardee's and after looking up their nutrition info, the grilled cod fish sandwich was the choice I made. When I got the sandwich, I almost started laughing due the small size. Remember the Hardee's commercial with the hot girl eating it on the beach (you guys know what I'm talking about :love: ) and they either got the smallest girl in the world cast for that role as that sandwich looks huge, or they special made a monster sandwich just for that commercial.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    :drinker: