Midwesterners?

Options
124»

Replies

• theloft51
    theloft51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On another note, I can't find how to change that ticker thing at the bottom. I see some have different themes.
  • bignana64
    Options
    Indiana
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    I can't tell if the plethora of Wisconsinites on this thread indicates more that Wisconsin is fat or friendly... :)

When you live in the land of beer and cheese, what would you expect. We are also very friendly....

Mad-city
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    can't get much more Midwestern than me....born in Kansas, lived in Nebraska, Iowa and after a few years of living in NY moved back to Iowa ... now outside St Louis, MO. Add me also any of y'all Midwesterners!!
  • jesusfreek14
    Options
    Hey I have really been every where (benefits of being a Pastors duaghter) but southern Illinois is the place I call my home.... the midwest has is pros and cons but the people are amazin!!!
    ADD ME IF YOU (anyone) IF YOU WANT!!) :flowerforyou:
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Southgate Mi! I need people to help me stay motivated! <3:flowerforyou:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if the plethora of Wisconsinites on this thread indicates more that Wisconsin is fat or friendly... :)

Definitely friendly!! I can vouch for that. :)
  • BluNinjaneer
    BluNinjaneer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Figured I should pop in and wave "hi" from central Kansas!
  • waldoshomegirl
    Options
    *NO COAST* Minnesota!!!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel mildly creepy as I scroll down the feed and click about every other person to add. oops :blushing:
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Sorry...couldn't resist...Flatlander....Cheeseheads know the state! (kidding...) It's all good!
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Green Bay...living in Colorado:)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    NW Iowa here.