More than 150 LB Lost Combined, With Lots of Pictures!

Options

Replies

• browneyes97
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring! You both look great:) Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations! Also, I love your style. You two are adorable.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    How cute, you both (and your home) look like a blast from the past :happy: well done
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! My congrats to BOTH of you!! You look so CUTE! And I like what the photographer did--you don't see those kinds of pics every day.

KEEP IT UP!!
  • bootcey
    bootcey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congratulations!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Love it. Very artistic. You both should be very proud.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! And what a great thing that you did it together, you created a bond stronger than you ever realize!! Congrats!!
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!!
  • pinelakecutie
    pinelakecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome story!!! Congrats to you two. I love, love, love the fashion. :heart:
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You two are adorable and I love the photos!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I love how you are doing it together!

BTW....I'm also the youngest of 7. And most of use have struggled with our weight.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    That last photo is so completely awesome :smile:!

Congratulations on your success so far. You guys are definitely going to reach your goals!
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You two are so adorable and I LOVE your decorating style... and your story and results are amazing. What a fantastic journey to take together. I can't wait for the next updates.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well since you guys liked the photos so much, here are a couple more! Again, they were all taken by Anna Caitlin Photography, who did a stunningly good job. annacaitlinphotography.com

DSC_9784.JPG
    DSC_9376.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_9649.JPG

And my personal favorite because I look very happy and Dane looks like he is about to die...
    DSC_9097.JPG
  • montsefamily
    Options
    beautiful pictures ....and great job ;)
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Cool! What a great accomplishment! And such a happy & fun looking couple!
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Something looks familiar. Were you featured on AT? Amazing progress, by the way.
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, What a cute couple you are! Thanks for the inspirational story!
  • TooMuchWeightOnMe
    TooMuchWeightOnMe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This Super,oh I commend and celebrate you both,i am smiling as i'm writing because next year I will have the same story,i have to loose 97lbs..I know I can and will do it.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You two are doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!