Enquires about daily food intake

Options
Hi. If I burned 833 calories everyday, how much calories I required to eat daily? As I am exercising after lunch, can I eat 40% of the kcal burned for snacks and dinner? Can I eat 1-2 slice of cheese after resting for 30 mins to an hour after exercise?

Replies

• hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    1. If you add all of your excersize and food into this site and log it all then it should tell you
    2. Thats a lot of calories to burn...You would have to be running for like four hours to burn that much in excersize.
    3. You can eat anything in quantity. So if you like cheese, i suggest eating a slice from a block NOT the kraft or velveta that is not natural cheese. But nuts and cheese is a good snack and i would not suggest eating after your work out until your body is cooled down and your heart is back to normal...this will prevent the risk of getting sick.
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Whether you eat cals back really depends on how much you are eating in a total day. You need to be under your TDEE on a daily basis to lose weight.

Have a read - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/DarrelBirkett/view/post-contents-503047
  • hannah1011z
    Options
    in order to stay healthy and lose weight you need to consume between 1000-1200 calories. you can work out all of those calories and most likely lose a lot more. Food is what was made to give our bodies energy to work out and stay moving. Its like gas for a car, so if you feel exhausted and too tired after working out then it might be nessasary to up your calorie intake. Eating a little extra because your working out so much wont hurt, it doesnt stick straight to our hips, it digests and only a portion stays but with working out that much you shouldnt even worry about it. Your burning fat, while food isnt all fat. And you can eat any type of cheese, its just not as good for you as cheeses like tillamook cheese or block cheese. Here we have an entire isle in stores of cheeses lol. But yes you can have cheese but it will go away faster then something like yogurt. theres tons of healthy really yummy alternatives.
  • hannah1011z
    Options
    yea! its amazing. its only 90 calories and fills you up and keeps you full. i suggest drinking 10 oz of water while eating it so that it fills you up even more. I love the strawberry bannana, and the blueberry. but they have zillions of flavors from chocolate to orange cycle to key lime pie. Its a great source of protein to give you more energy too.
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Food isn't just necessary to work out, it's necessary to LIVE, lol. Your body needs energy to run its normal functions, hence where numbers like TDEE and BMR come from.