NUTELLA

Options

Replies

• greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is an easy question :) lol........some of my favorite ways to eat it is on french toast/pancakes/waffles, melt it and drizzle over the fruit of your choice, use it as a chocolate fondue when melted, make crepes and spread nutella and cut up strawberries, add as an icing onto any cookie or use to make an icing center for two cookies, and my personal fav is eating it right out of the jar :).....there is a nutella website that has tons of recipes using it if you need more idea's.....
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Here's my recipe!

1. Open jar.
    2. Insert spoon.
    3. LICK!
    4. REPEAT!

:bigsmile:

:laugh:

Laughing soooo hard!!!

Yep! The instructions work! WOW!!! ~smiling~
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this thread all of this time??
    It is a good thing it is almost bed time so I don't go out and buy a jar right now.
    Maybe tomorrow....
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I never imagined that it would take on a life like this!

~smiling~
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I never imagined that it would take on a life like this!

~smiling~

I know! I am amazed when there is a new post on here almost daily!! HAHAHA!

I had my nutella on english muffin last night by the way!! MAN!!! It is so good!!!!
  • rosa1582
    rosa1582 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here's my recipe!

1. Open jar.
    2. Insert spoon.
    3. LICK!
    4. REPEAT!

:bigsmile:

:laugh:

HEY........ THAT'S THE SAME AS MY FAMILY RECIPE!! LOL:laugh: :happy:
  • mililani
    mililani Posts: 17
    Options
    Friends of mine in Italy swear there is nothing better on this planet than a fresh croissant, sliced in half, with some fat-free ricotta and Nutella.
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    I don't know about this.... I do NOT find Nutella to be satisfying AT ALL. Now, I can take a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter, and chew on that for awhile, or put that on toast and that will satisfy me. But I do not think I will EVER be able to stop with only one spoon of Nutella. In fact, I might as well use the big serving spoon to save myself some time..................... After that I may as well take that darn serving spoon and slather it all over my belly, because when I finish the jar, that's where it's going to be!

It is THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT good :grumble:

This made me really laugh. This is exactly how I feel about peanut butter. I would be at my goal if it wasn't for peanut butter..uhg...
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Where did you get the quit smoking banner I need some motivation... I had quit for a year and a half and then took up the nasty stuff again...I'm in the process of trying again. The little things like that help keep the motivation up! :happy:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    LOL....I hadn't even heard of this stuff til today! I'm not sure if these stores are all over but I went to World Market today and of course, I see Nutella sitting there on the shelf! The upside is it isn't a whole jar but little packets that are 0.7 of a gram. Maybe that can help with the lack of willpower...which after tasting it I see what you are all raving about!! Yummy! :love:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Where did you get the quit smoking banner I need some motivation... I had quit for a year and a half and then took up the nasty stuff again...I'm in the process of trying again. The little things like that help keep the motivation up! :happy:

The link is in my signature.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Friends of mine in Italy swear there is nothing better on this planet than a fresh croissant, sliced in half, with some fat-free ricotta and Nutella.

Now THAT sounds phenomenal!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of Nutella until I became a MFP member.

Bought some LOVE IT. Only had a spoonful. Once.

My grandaugher came over today and she LOVESSSSSSS IT.

She had it on toast.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I have never had a "nutella", I've never sniffed, licked, munched, crunched, or tasted a "nutella"...

:huh:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I have never had a "nutella", I've never sniffed, licked, munched, crunched, or tasted a "nutella"...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No seriously??? What the heck is a nutella? Does it come in a box? With a fox? In a hat? With a cat? Do you eat it up with a spork, do you put it on your pork? I do not get it, San I am, I do not get nutella ham?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I googled "nutella"...

Here is what I found...

nutella_el.jpg
    Action%20Painting%203%20-%20nutella%20ok.jpg
    nutella.jpg
    nutellisacafefernando.jpg

I'm very confuzzled???
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I googled "nutella"...

Here is what I found...

nutella_el.jpg
    Action%20Painting%203%20-%20nutella%20ok.jpg
    nutella.jpg
    nutellisacafefernando.jpg

I'm very confuzzled???

stop your killing me.

:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smile: :noway: :noway:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I would be so mad at that squirrel.... I DON'T share Nutella...
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    This is hysterical :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have to admit, I made my son's 21st birthday cake; triple fudge cake filled with a nutella and marzipane filling.......

I've gained 3 pounds back:huh: