sts week 4 :(

Options
I have no idea what im doing wrong, i try to eat low carb, no bread, flour as they make me feel ill. my year annivarsary is coming up (end of april) and i so wanted to hit -100lbs by then but week after week im staying the same. i drink 2 lts water plus diet coke plus tea.
start weight 316
current 229
5ft 2 lightly active.

can anyone help me budge past 229 please :)

Replies

• S_Arr_Uh
    S_Arr_Uh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do you exercise? Because it seems to me that you're not logging it, and only eating short of 1200 calories per day so your intake is probably far too low.
    With your stats, I'm getting your BMR to be approx 1700. So start upping your calories. Maybe start with actually reaching your goal of 1300, then slowly up it.

Or use the TDEE-20 method. Calculate your TDEE (which will be like 2300, but check it over) and minus 20% from that. Good luck!
  • helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Do you exercise? Because it seems to me that you're not logging it, and only eating short of 1200 calories per day so your intake is probably far too low.
    With your stats, I'm getting your BMR to be approx 1700. So start upping your calories. Maybe start with actually reaching your goal of 1300, then slowly up it.

Or use the TDEE-20 method. Calculate your TDEE (which will be like 2300, but check it over) and minus 20% from that. Good luck!

I dont exercise as in work out but i do have 5 kids so always doing this that and the other.
    i will up my calories as i stupidly didnt realise i was eating to low.
    cheers for the advice.