Cant' be motivated if MFP won't synch with Fitbit

Options
Just sayin'. I may have to go back to Fitbit's program and abandon MFP if it continues to not synch with fitbit.

Replies

• erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    Can't tell if serious? Or Jokes?
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if serious? Or Jokes?

I can't tell either, but I like the OP's picture. I just adjusted my calories on MPF to what fitbit says I can eat today, not a big deal. Def not enough to make me unmotivated...
  • 180trigoal
    Options
    Actually I'm serious....but only a little tongue in cheek. I'm pis.sed that it's not synching, and trying to put that message into various topic areas. So the techies have to see it. Right now they're not answering anyone. So I put it into "fun" by saying "no fun if it won't synch" and motivation by saying "can't be motivated if it won't synch" etc.

I don't want to be a jerk....but hey...at least tell us you're working on it, eh?
  • nobel99
    nobel99 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm going absolutely bonkers....my FitBit stopped synching with my iphone or my laptop! I've gone through the help section; rebooted my FitBit, uninstalled the app totally and reinstalled. The FitBit is working in itself but won't synch! I'm really angry....I have reported it to the customer service as well....no response all day. Anyone else having this issue???? The last posts on this thread was almost 2 years ago????????!!!