Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Grande long shot american misto. I am drinking one right now! nom nom
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The new hazelnut macchiato is pretty rockin'.

I get it skim because skim makes a better froth than full fat. But I get it full macchiato and not skinny.
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    I get an americano daily- just espresso and water but boooooooring

When I am feeling frisky I will get a nonfat, dry cappuccino with french vanilla. I dont bother with the sugar free nonsense when it comes to cappuccino. I am also quite fond of TAZO teas- and you can get a tazo tea latte nowadays (made with teabags, not syrups)- i would go with either "awake" or "chai" or "refresh".
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have a 3SKHL occasionally. Oops, might have a problem with the buckies. haha That's a triple grande skinny hazelnut latte. Add a couple shakes of cinnamon and the office gang is in for a treat after is kicks in. :) I know its not the best idea, but I think its fine every once in a while.
  • lizzyb83
    lizzyb83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Don't get sugar free, it's aspartame and not worth it. If you need to get syrup, ask for half the amount. It really isn't bad to treat once in a while.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Mine is a grande skinny wet latte thank you :smile:

Personally, I can't understand why people ruin a perfectly good cup of coffee by sticking other flavourings in it.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I had the lime refresher last night-only 50 calories for a grande.
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    tall skinny caramel macchiato over ice (with an extra espresso shot!)! You get protein from the milk and it's only 104 calories!
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Either a good black coffe or nonfat sugar-free latte. The lattes have some calories, but not so many they can't be worked into the day pretty easily.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Get a black coffee--no cream, no sugar--just to prove to yourself that you CAN.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    tall mocha light when it's hot weather. about 100 calories

americano when I want hot coffee.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Why not just a herbal tea?

^ this is what I was going to say!!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I get a short latte. Or sometimes I get a nonfat kid's hot chocolate, which has carbs, but is small.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My go-to drinks when at Starbucks:
    Shaken iced green tea, sweetened.
    Cool Lime Refresher.
    Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino.
  • UrsinaBear
    UrsinaBear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also love white chocolate mochas and my drink of choice is the skinny vanilla latte. For a splurge you can add whipped cream, it is delicious and still half the calories of a white chocolate mocha.
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    skinny hazelnut latte! yum!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Go to their website-they have a pretty easy to use nutrition section that will let you customize your drink and figure out the nutrition. (I'd go with a venti soy latte with nothing added. 220 calories, and the soy milk they use has a lot of sugar, I've heard, so it already tastes sweet.)
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A nonfat skinny vanilla latte has low cals, I have been told. I always get a coffee with no sweetener at all.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    My starbucks tips for making it fit your daily goals:

- buy a smaller size (if you do nothing else, this will help a bunch!)
    - skip the whip
    - ask for non-fat
    - ask for fewer pumps of syrup

They are used to people customizing their drinks - don't be afraid to ask your barista for tips on making your favorite drink a little lighter in calories.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Get a skinny Cinnamon Dolce Frap! It's so good, and only 140-170 calories (grande), which means, you can even get the whipped cream ;)