50+ lbs with pics

Options

Replies

• kbwolf3
    kbwolf3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I needed a little inspiration today and you have def provided me with it!
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Arianna52
    Arianna52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your success is inspiring. Would you continue losing weight?
    Congratulations!!!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! you look great
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    well done! bravo!! :)
  • zeke3413
    zeke3413 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great!!
  • kimberlysmith180072
    Options
    Way to go you should be so proud of your self!!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspirational for me. I currently weigh 194 lbs and 5' 3". I cannot picture myself in an year to look like you do. I will be so happy even if I get to 160 lbs. Congratulations. Thank you for sharing and motivating me.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started before you and with less to lose and I'm still in the 150's. I'm quite envious. Great job!!! By the way, your profile pic looks like Christina Ricci.

haha, thanks! I'll take Christina Ricci as a doppelganger any day, she's gorgeous!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    Options
    Your success is inspiring. Would you continue losing weight?
    Congratulations!!!

Not much more, my doctor said anywhere between 130 and 140 was appropriate for my age/height/body type. I feel pretty close to a comfortable and maintainable weight. I've set my goal for 138, but I'd still like to do some toning, which may or may not affect what the scale says.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    good work! slow and steady is the best way to go!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the kind words. I must admit it was a little hard to post the 'before' pic. I'm working on not cringing every time I see pics from when I was at my heaviest. I need to embrace both who I was and who I am.

So very true!!
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I started off at a similar weight and I want to get to 140, that's my goal! good job
  • rasuazo78
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You look great & this is so a motivation for me that I have just started again and been working out the past few months but now I am eating better & feeling great Ive lost some inches but not in weight so I was a little discouraged but reading this Im going to keep moving forward bc my body does feel GREAT.Thanks
  • HappyNinjaStar
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You look great & this is so a motivation for me that I have just started again and been working out the past few months but now I am eating better & feeling great Ive lost some inches but not in weight so I was a little discouraged but reading this Im going to keep moving forward bc my body does feel GREAT.Thanks

I'm glad I could inspire. I feel like the scale doesn't always reward us with dropping numbers which can be disappointing. But I feel like if we continue to do the things that we know are healthy, things eventually even out.
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great hone, keep up the good work. :)
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • shanoramadingdong
    shanoramadingdong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Really good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!