Nearly reached first mini goal

Options
Urgh! 1 more pound and I'll have lost 10 in total (double digits!). I really want to lose 3 lbs and I'll be in the next stone bracket but I want it to be now not in a weeks time!!

This is my problem - I want everything and I want it now.

My impatience is normally what makes me give up. Motivation please?

Help!

Replies

• roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow, you've done great so far! Don't worry it will come. Do you feel better physically, mentally? It's not always about the number. It's about how you feel, and you should feel great because you're doing awesome!
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you! I love MFP for quick motivation and support!

Right now I don't feel different physically but I'm enjoying eating better and feel better for it. I get my kicks out of seeing the numbers drop. I joined MFP in Jan but stopped totally after I had an operation. I have lost 9lbs in a ridiculously short space of time so I don't know why I'm having a mini freak out now. :-)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Only one pound away from your goal...is awesome in itself.....I know the feeling of wanting everything now.....

You are doing a great job

Keep going strong
  • mrcourtneycole
    Options
    I'm the same way.. My mini goal was to be down 20 pounds by tomorrow morning and I dont see it happening unless I lose 4 today. Its a bitter sweet feeling, I'm to competitive.
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    4lbs away is amazing though - 16lbs down! Well done. I try not to set a date for my mini goals. I don't know whether this is a good or a bad thing. I think I would become too disheartened if I didn't make it in time....