Hello!!

Options
Hi everyone!
I found out about myfitnesspal through a friend. I'm a mother of 3 and need help and encouragement to lose some much needed weight!
I recently had a baby and instantly lost the 25 lbs but have gained that all back! Yikes.
I have been having knee problems and can't run much to keep up with kids outside. Hoping when I lose weight that it will help. Also, I am getting married this year so want to look nice :)
I am excited to meet everyone and to get some new ideas. Especially recipe, food ideas! I'm a very bad eater and want to learn how I can make healthy meals that are easy.

Replies

• cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP!! There are great people on this site, willing to help with advice and motivation!! You're going to love it here!
  • pezperry5
    pezperry5 Posts: 21
    Options
    Very nice to meet you. I have found that the people on here are absolutely fabulous and are a great support! I have done various diets before and doing this I feel I have the support or the layweigh to be a little bit naughty. Its more about changing your lifestyle and the way you see food and exercise. Best of luck on your journey. x x
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You have definitely come to the right place and I'm sure you will love it just as much as everyone else here. This site is very helpful and the community is extremely supportive. Just try to log in every day, stay committed (but know that you will slip up at times), and keep in mind that this is a lifestyle change. I find that making friends on here really helps to keep you motivated and also provide support when you need it. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck on your journey