107 lbs down - 342 > 235

Options
1235»

Replies

• Dan_0
    Dan_0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! Boxing is such a fun workout!

Definitely! If anyones getting tired of using the same old treadmill over and over, boxings an awesome alternative. Super fun and gets your HR racing.
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    great progress buddy!!
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well you've motivated me. I have at least 100lbs to lose and it's been a struggle each time i start. Getting the exercise in has been the hardest but i'm remaining focused and know that sometimes i will have those weak moments. But thanks for sharing your story. Great job and good bless you as you continue on your journey.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Crazy change. Great job. Keep it up
  • theibster
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done!
  • dixonphillip
    Options
    You've done great!
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Look at that smile! you look great!!
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're doing great though so keep going!
    My evening meals tend to be a lot of chicken, vegetables and rice so I can empathise there.

Keep on truckin'!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • uwharriegold
    Options
    Love your attitude!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wooooo hooooo.....congrats. Your story is an inspiration to many here. Whether we have 5,25, 75, 100, or more to lose... your story reflects how one's determination and desire to change does not come without hard work and sacrafice. But yet..you are human and a cheat day is welcomed to keep you on board those other days.

Your transformation is amazing....

Keep up the great work...you will get there!

All the best
    Goaliema
  • Dan_0
    Dan_0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wooooo hooooo.....congrats. Your story is an inspiration to many here. Whether we have 5,25, 75, 100, or more to lose... your story reflects how one's determination and desire to change does not come without hard work and sacrafice. But yet..you are human and a cheat day is welcomed to keep you on board those other days.

Your transformation is amazing....

Keep up the great work...you will get there!

All the best
    Goaliema

So glad to read it might've inspired someone. I was apprehensive to post because I still have such a long way to go, but really heartened to find out it has provided some extra resolve for a few people.

It definitely requires determination and desire (and the ability to fight off complacency) to change but each day it gets easier and more exciting.

Thanks for your post.
  • hope2b3
    hope2b3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome dude, congrats.
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I know you have worked very hard :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!