What's your favorite diet food?

Options
13»

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I can't answer this question without feeling like what I eat is "diet food". :/
  • KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options

Note: You do not need to eat "diet food" to lose weight. Eat real food, be happy, make it sustainable for life.

Most thing people list are just food, not diet food. Fruits and veggies, cottage cheese, etc. they are just food, yummy food. Maybe it is 'diet' since one did not eat that before starting to lose weight?
  • Ben_1960
    Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I could not have lost what I have this last 10 weeks without porridge (oatmeal for our US cousins) for breakfast each and every day!
  • Kimjay75
    Kimjay75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Chobani bite yogurt! Coffee with chocolate chip flavored!
  • Jjrad14
    Jjrad14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Grilled chicken and cooked spinach (fresh).
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love baked sweet potatoes with coconut oil, almonds and peach mango salsa from Walmart. Actually I love sweet potatoes any way :love:

This sounds yummy. Thaht might just be my dinner tonight.
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For rocket_ace who asked, black bean brownies are made using a can of pureed black beans + a box of brownie mix. No added eggs or oil or anything, just that, and pop it in the oven like the directions on the brownie mix say to. Are they good? Well, I haven't had them for years so I can't say, but they are high in fiber and a pretty good alternative to regular brownies.

I only started my weight loss journey (again) a couple of weeks ago, but I've still found some great foods! Zucchini cut into sticks and sauteed with a wee bit of extra virgin olive oil, and then sprinkled with a pinch of shredded parmesan. YUM! Amazing because I don't even like zucchini!
    Also delicious are Cocoa Roast almonds by the brand Emerald. Great pre-workout snack, and satiating.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    fresh fruit + coconut water + ice = best smoothie ever in life.
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a few things that I can't get enough of right now.

Spinach--- sautee w/garlic in a little chicken broth, use for salads, on sandwiches, in eggs, stuff into grilled chicken with a little fetta or asiago cheese.

avacados-- with lime juice and cilantro

broccoli---steamed, baked or grilled with other veggies