People looking for compliments... report

Options
six1908
six1908 Posts: 99 Member
I'm thinking that so many people have heard all of their lives how fat, ugly, or unattractive they are... and now.. we are all united with one goal... to lose weight, maintain health, and look great! So I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to throw out some compliments to each other. Feel free to make someone's day! Ya'll are awesome!

Replies

• dollarmenuaire
    dollarmenuaire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No! YOU are awesome Mr. Six1908! Compliments are important in weight loss. Helps keep people encouraged and stay in it for the long run :) Good work on the 12 lbs lost! I too lost 12 lbs and am ready for the next 10!! :D Woo hoo!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,948 Member
    Options
    This is so not what I expected.

You'll all awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,948 Member
    Options
    You know what I meant....You're
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent post!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    @dollarmenu, u r awesome at making silly faces. congrats on ur weight loss!
  • hauntedlemons
    hauntedlemons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have never posted in the forums before, hence no profile yet.

But this post is awesome. Kudos to all of you from the ones putting all the effort out with no results, to those success stories I draw inspiration from.

Thanks for sharing your stories.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Haunted Lemons is an awesome name, and I am kicking myself for not taking it first! I need to send you a picture of a painting I gave my husband for christmas two years ago... :-D

Edit: Here it is! Feel free to crop and use it for your profile pic, if you like!

qIAu3iG.jpg
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Go... EVERYONE? You all can do it!
  • victorialkay
    Options
    You're all beautiful and I love the fact that everyone is different. What a boring world it would be to all talk and look the same!!!

Keep up the good work folks and keep on kicking *kitten*!!! :devil:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Good idea! This is just a partial list.

Baptiste - you look about 20 years younger than you are.
    JJordan - what a tough guy!
    Victorialkay - you have a classic pin up look.
    six1908 - with an attitude like this, you will go far.
  • hauntedlemons
    hauntedlemons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ascolti, don't mind if I do! Fits my personality...
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I'm thinking that so many people have heard all of their lives how fat, ugly, or unattractive they are... and now.. we are all united with one goal... to lose weight, maintain health, and look great! So I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to throw out some compliments to each other. Feel free to make someone's day! Ya'll are awesome!

I love your ticker... I think my BF would agree with you... he's a big, tough ex-Marine, but he turns into a puddle of mush when it comes to cats. lol...
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    Yeah, compliments help EVERYBODY! We can do this- Promise! :-)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You are an Amazing guy!!:smile:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful, imagine how amazing the world would be if everyone would just try to be nice to one another. Life is hard enough as is... We all have our own problems, but if people could just try a bit harder to be kind and nice to each other , things would be a lot better ....
  • speedy001
    speedy001 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree this post wasn't what I expected and you are so right!! This has just made my day what a lovely community of clever motivated awesome folks.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just remember. You are all amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Every single person on this website deserves a pat on the back, because we've all come to the conclusion that it's time for change, and we've decided to do something about it. That's one massive step in the right direction, and you'd be surprised to know how many people aren't willing to make a change. So congrats to all of you for allowing yourselves to do this! You guys are my inspiration!
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would have to say this has been the best post I've seen yet! Everyone deserves a compliments ! Its refreshing to see positive instead of negative ! Everyone does a great job in their own way towards there goals! To Everyone :

There is no effect more disproportionate to its cause than the happiness bestowed by a small compliment. ~Robert Brault
  • danceaway100
    danceaway100 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site, and I've not tried any other ones, but I really like the positive attitude and great support. I agree with six1908 (with the southern accent) "Y'all are awesome".