Options
    Yes Mandy and

your funny
    your kind
    thoughtful
    random
    lovely
    fit/lean

[img]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/lovepink5396/Family Guy/sexy.jpg[/img]

Sweet:). Right back atcha! XOX
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    hottie.jpg

Here is some Candy Mandy.................Enjoy
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    It's only ten pounds! And I can see from your picture that you were never fat. Your SO probably finds you hot within at least a 20 or 30 pound range of weights, if not more. My SO is like that too, although over time, he has subtly indicated that I'm looking even more super hot than ever. Be patient. Most importantly, if you're happier with your weight loss, that is all the reason you need to stick with it.

In case I wasn't clear, your man is being supportive, not sabotaging you. But I think that you're probably joking.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I'm suddenly reminded of Katt William's bit about self esteem.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Don't gain the weight back. Put on slutty clothes. Go to your local bar. Ask the hottest guy there if he thinks your sexy. See what happens next. I suspect when you get home at 2am fixing your underwear back into place, your husbands opinion might matter a little less. His compliments might seem less important and derailing to your efforts.:flowerforyou:
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Don't gain the weight back. Put on slutty clothes. Go to your local bar. Ask the hottest guy there if he thinks your sexy. See what happens next. I suspect when you get home at 2am fixing your underwear back into place, your husbands opinion might matter a little less. His compliments might seem less important and derailing to your efforts.:flowerforyou:

Nicely put!
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's only ten pounds! And I can see from your picture that you were never fat. Your SO probably finds you hot within at least a 20 or 30 pound range of weights, if not more. My SO is like that too, although over time, he has subtly indicated that I'm looking even more super hot than ever. Be patient. Most importantly, if you're happier with your weight loss, that is all the reason you need to stick with it.

In case I wasn't clear, your man is being supportive, not sabotaging you. But I think that you're probably joking.

very nicely put; agreed.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You don't find sexy on the scale. The things that make someone sexy is attitude and confidence. Needy, whiney, fishing for compliments = unsexy. He's not with you because he finds you unsexy...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes! This!!!!!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes! This!!!!!

Please, don't do this. Slutty does not equal sexy....
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think he's being passive/aggressive. To withold something from someone that you can easily give is ridiculous and borderline abusive in my opinion.

But you do sound a bit needy. I have lost nearly 90 lbs and don't want to be "HIT" on by anyone who knew me before the weight loss because I am more than my weight. To be interested in me now only says to me that you only want me so you can "touch it". That is offensive to me.

I lost the weight to be healthy why did you lose yours? You couldn't pay me to gain my weight back.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

I really hope you are joking because this is ridiculous, stupid, horrible advice!! Her hubby's compliments are the ONLY ones that matter! This advice will just derail her marriage! Nice! Op you should talk to him. You know he thinks you look hot he just might not be sure what to say. Communication is soo important!! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • napkinpoem
    Options
    To be honest, all the "gaining it back" talk sounds crazy. You just worked to lose weight and you're gonna undo it because you aren't hearing what you want? Tone it down a notch, maybe he won't be so scared to compliment you.

^^This...totally agree with this.

Yeah.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @napkinpoem - sexy!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

Yes! This!!!!!

Please, don't do this. Slutty does not equal sexy....

Damnit really?
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    MANDYWE.. yes you are SEXY
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    ^phew!!!! Mission accomplished.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options