Need active & supportive friends.

Options
Hey, I'm new & looking for fun, supportive friends whose looking to lose about 50lbs or more. :)

Replies

• Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Paige, and I log everyday and try to encourage whenever I can(: I've lost 13 pounds and I want to lose 80 pounds total(:
    If you're from Texas (judging by your username), so am I!
    Feel free to add me(:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I am new also, I don't have 50 lbs to loose, but am interested in new friends and being healthy
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is to lose over 50 lbs too!
    I'll send you a request ^_^

I'm from texas too!
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me toooooo.... please add me guys, lets motivate each other :)
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    same here! would love to have you as a friend
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am here everyday. I will motivate you and cheer you on.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) I'm here every day and have more weight to lose and I am working on getting to a Mini Triathlon Sept 1, 2013..
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well! Trying to get rid of these last 30ish pounds before mid-July, when I get to see my two best friends for the first time since last summer. I want them to see me like they never have before. :D Everyone can feel free to add me, feeling super motivated and excited!
  • fair1391
    fair1391 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to lose 25 pounds, but I would still like to participate in a group of supportive friends! Losing weight is hard, no matter how many pounds is the goal.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm an oldie but kind of starting over. I had a setback and ended up gaining back some weight. I reset my lbs lost back to 0 last week and am starting over again. I log in every day and try to be as encouraging as possible. I'll send a friend request. Good luck :)
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi there, I'm going to lose about 50 lbs total, anyone can add me! I'm on MFP everyday and have an open diary. :flowerforyou:
  • slavetothehoof
    slavetothehoof Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me peeps, I average over 200 mins of exercise a day burning at least 700+ calories, I log daily and I am always as supportive. I'm always on commenting on posts, diaries and burns. I also have some great slimming recipes for traditional english dishes if anyone wantsito still eat a fave meal but keep the weight off.

I still would like support and as much as I have the recipes I'm not always the cleanest of eaters so could do with support there.

I'll look forward to accepting your requests.
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Here here.... New as of last week.... 50 to lose.... Here off and on all day. Exercise 4-5 days a week and for a little over 30 minutes each time!!! I'm so new it hurts!!! Anyone can add me. I'm here for the long haul :)
  • m5parr
    m5parr Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey lady, I have about 50 more pounds to lose :) started about two months ago, but could definitely use more support (who doesn't). anybody can feel free to add me!
  • tiggersized55
    Options
    add me too if you like :smile:
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like :smile:
  • Annie_on_the_way
    Annie_on_the_way Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose more than 50lbs. It's been a struggle so far and would love some supprtive friends who are active. I am also from Texas. You can add me too!:smile: